What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My package from @bostoneo arrived, and it quite shattered everything in its path. He took my pathetic noob attempts at describing what I like and hit me hard.

Warped Futuro
La Imperiosa
Papas Fritas
Tatuaje White Label from 2007. Year I graduated HS (coincidence... I think o_O)
CroMagnon
Guerrilla Warfare
My Father La Bijou 1922
Arturo Fuente Don Carlos
Illusione Cuchillos Cubans from 2011 (with a warning in his note, to smoke with care, short fill (what does that mean??))
Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial
Fratello
Las Calaveras
CYB
Illusion Ultra Op. No 9

And I guess what I've known to become his signature... an LFD Double Ligero of the huge ass variety. Like too big to fit in my tupperdore unless I put it in long ways. Thanks John, definitely feel like I got the better end of the deal here. Haven't tried a single one of these, looking forward to them. They've got my tupperdore filled to the max, might need to look at different storage solutions soon...

2016-01-14 16.34.38.jpg

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
My package from @bostoneo arrived, and it quite shattered everything in its path. He took my pathetic noob attempts at describing what I like and hit me hard.

Warped Futuro
La Imperiosa
Papas Fritas
CroMagnon
Guerrilla Warfare
My Father La Bijou 1922
Arturo Fuente Don Carlos
Illusione Cuchillos Cubans from 2011 (with a warning in his note, to smoke with care, short fill (what does that mean??))
Fratello
Las Calaveras
CYB
Illusion Ultra Op. No 9

And I guess what I've known to become his signature... an LFD Double Ligero of the huge ass variety. Like too big to fit in my tupperdore unless I put it in long ways. Thanks John, definitely feel like I got the better end of the deal here. Haven't tried a single one of these, looking forward to them. They've got my tupperdore filled to the max, might need to look at different storage solutions soon...

View attachment 76054
Short filler means it's not the full leaf. Same as the papas fritas

Rating - 100%
72   0   0

Warped Futuro
La Imperiosa
Papas Fritas
CroMagnon
Guerrilla Warfare
My Father La Bijou 1922
Arturo Fuente Don Carlos
Fratello
Las Calaveras
CYB
Illusion Ultra Op. No 9

View attachment 76054
All damn good sticks! Very nice hit!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Today was a pretty bad day all day long, and actually got worse as the day went on - but what I highlight to come home to an exploding mailbox courtesy of @knw247.

A great mix with I think all sticks I haven't tried yet, and many I've been wanting to. Plus several with significant rest already, which I'm very excited about.

Thank you very much!

~ Dale
Georgia, USA

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Today was a pretty bad day all day long, and actually got worse as the day went on - but what I highlight to come home to an exploding mailbox courtesy of @knw247.

A great mix with I think all sticks I haven't tried yet, and many I've been wanting to. Plus several with significant rest already, which I'm very excited about.

Thank you very much!

~ Dale
Georgia, USA
Glad they made it safe. Enjoy.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
View attachment 76086
Sorry for the wait Brothers. Both of your boxes go out today. Enjoy! We are done here.
@MyFathersKeeper : 9405503699300241740559
Arrived safe & sound today, thanks Nic! Great selection. Some favorites & some cherries. I've been smoking the Matilde like crazy in toro; it'll be interesting to see how the corona compares. Really excited to try both the Ezra Zion & Flor del Valle! I've seen everyone raving about Warped on here, but for whatever reason, they've never made it off "the list". This will be my 1st one.

image.jpeg

And mine just landed last Saturday...so no worries at all on timing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.