What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
Hi guys, I'm new here, I actually just joined today. I've been smoking cigars for only 2 years and all of my friends who smoke cigars are new smokers as well. I've seen people getting "cigar bombs" and trading cigars on Instagram and Facebook and I think that's kind of cool and I'd like to get involved. Although I do have one question, why trade cigars when there are plenty of places where one could buy them? One obvious reason would be to share the wealth of CC's, but besides that are there a lot of good LE NC cigars out there that are scarce?

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Hi guys, I'm new here, I actually just joined today. I've been smoking cigars for only 2 years and all of my friends who smoke cigars are new smokers as well. I've seen people getting "cigar bombs" and trading cigars on Instagram and Facebook and I think that's kind of cool and I'd like to get involved. Although I do have one question, why trade cigars when there are plenty of places where one could buy them? One obvious reason would be to share the wealth of CC's, but besides that are there a lot of good LE NC cigars out there that are scarce?
Welcome @PuroAficionado. Several reasons:

My top one is sharing something that I enjoy with someone that I think will appreciate it as well. It might be a local release like a Drew estate uf4 that others might not have access to or a new release that someone is looking to try. Some of my favorite cigars to receive in a trade are local releases and b&m exclusives that aren't from my area. For someone living in Las vegas for example, tracking down a casa fuente cigar is no big deal but for the rest of us, it could be a challenge.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I thought the same thing when I first joined here, just look at the signature line of @ItsBarbarino. Stick around and it'll make sense.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Welcome @PuroAficionado. Several reasons:

My top one is sharing something that I enjoy with someone that I think will appreciate it as well. It might be a local release like a Drew estate uf4 that others might not have access to or a new release that someone is looking to try. Some of my favorite cigars to receive in a trade are local releases and b&m exclusives that aren't from my area. For someone living in Las vegas for example, tracking down a casa fuente cigar is no big deal but for the rest of us, it could be a challenge.
These are pretty good reasons. I think it's honestly just more fun to trade. Especially this blind trade or box passes. You'll never know when you'll find a gem that just rocks your taste buds!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
There I was, prepping some Dominican binder leaf, minding my own business, when the doorbell rang. I shouldn't have opened it, because the whole house was immediately leveled by the atomic bombing I received!

Seriously, @daleo8803 is a highly dangerous individual! Took out an entire city block!

There are so many treats in this bomb, I don't even know where to start. I literally went out and bought a cooler tonight so I could have a place to keep these bad boys.

Plus, some excellent stouts came along for the ride!!

Thank you so much brother, I am completely humbled by your generosity.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.