What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This beast of a box arrived today. When I first saw it I couldn't remember what I had ordered. After seeing Dave's name on the label, I was still puzzled.

Thinking about 4-6 sticks would have been sent by him, the size of the box threw me. Dave sent 3x more then what I expected. He also included a very friendly personalized note, with his mug gracing the background. ;) lol

Many of these have been on my to try list. It may be a rainy Friday here in the East but Dave has ensured a pleasant evening with these snacks. Thank you, Brother!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
This beast of a box arrived today. When I first saw it I couldn't remember what I had ordered. After seeing Dave's name on the label, I was still puzzled.

Thinking about 4-6 sticks would have been sent by him, the size of the box threw me. Dave sent 3x more then what I expected. He also included a very friendly personalized note, with his mug gracing the background. ;) lol

Many of these have been on my to try list. It may be a rainy Friday here in the East but Dave has ensured a pleasant evening with these snacks. Thank you, Brother!
Glad they made it! Enjoy brother :D

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got my end from @TheReMixologist. Such nice packaging. The cedar sachet smells wonderful. I will let them sit for awhile. I think the one I am supose to smoke first is the one that was packaged with the cedar sachet correct.View attachment 81278View attachment 81279
;)Correct... enjoy! Don't let them sit too long... just long enough ;) The lil tip-toe is preholed... just poke a lil hole down the center to crack the cap or nibble the cap off... the whole is already there for you ;) The Sticks... the wick ties at the base of each twin pack are buzz wicks... they are lighters... light them and then use them to roast your stick... lasts much longer than matches or fuel... Treat em like a lady... Be sure to use all your senses... smell the body... the head... caress it with your fingers... long strong draws to warm her up... roasting her jewels with tlc... there is a video on the site that explains more about how to open the whistle press and how to remove the heel of the foot so you can draw the flame for roasting. Smoke it like it was made... and enjoy ~xox:kiss:

Last edited:

FocusONToNY

To smoke is human , to smoke cigars is divine !
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ciao guys , just completed a trade not to long ago and willing to trade again , I just Love interacting with members and trading cigars , thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.