What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FocusONToNY

To smoke is human , to smoke cigars is divine !
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Post some pics of that walking cigar vault!

:)
Cigar vault is the name of my friends cigar shop that I go to every weekend to hang out and try all different types of cigars and to chill out its a great place , google it ! It's in Staten Island New York

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
So @bdc30 runs this thread, and if I am overstepping my bounds, I apologize. It seems we have a few newbies in need of trading partners.
Newbs, please reply to indicate if you would like a cash deal or standard trade:
Those that I have found willing to trade:
If I have missed you, I am sorry, however please feel free to post again.

I will not delegate individuals and trading partners, since that is probably overstepping; so the older members can take whoever they would like when the newbs post up their trading preferences.

Last edited:

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
So @bdc30 runs this thread, and if I am overstepping my bounds, I apologize. It seems we have a few newbies in need of trading partners.
Newbs, please reply to indicate if you would like a cash deal or standard trade:

I will not delegate individuals and trading partners, since that is probably overstepping; so the older members can take whoever they would like when the newbs post up their trading preferences.
Updated! If you are new, please feel free to join in the thread as we try to keep this one running!

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0

Boys, I sincerely apologize for slacking on this thread the past little bit, and appreciate you guys stepping up more than I can even express to you. As happens to some of us from time to time, life got in the way. I am glad to see the thread continuing to operate and again my thanks to everyone who has kept it in motion. Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.