What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
here's what I have to trade for some Drew Esate's or Joya de Nicaragua'a, as a newbie, please put me in the trading cueView attachment 83717
Hello brother! Welcome to botl! Make sure you read the first page of this thread and decide whether you want to wait for someone to trade or do a cash deal with one of these excellent brothers that will hook you up real good!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I must applaud a lot of you fellas. I've seen so much selfless giving by you generous people. You will be rewarded for your kindness, if not in the form of more cigars, but it the form of people in your life who truly love and appreciate you. Keep it up BOTL's, I'm converted from puff.com and I'm glad I found y'all on tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've still yet to bring myself to doing my first trade through here only because what I have is on the cheap side. Yeah I know we all started somewhere and obviously not with the $10+ sticks but I feel bad about not having much in the way of good quality to trade. But variety is always a good thing and I think once the heat dies down and I can smoke again without fear of heat exhaustion I'll have to put myself down for a trade.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I've still yet to bring myself to doing my first trade through here only because what I have is on the cheap side. Yeah I know we all started somewhere and obviously not with the $10+ sticks but I feel bad about not having much in the way of good quality to trade. But variety is always a good thing and I think once the heat dies down and I can smoke again without fear of heat exhaustion I'll have to put myself down for a trade.
Exactly, we all started somewhere! Obviously if you like what you're smoking, who cares if it's not $10?

You can always take a cash deal, we have a bunch of excellent brothers here that are willing to do that!

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
here's what I have to trade for some Drew Esate's or Joya de Nicaragua'a, as a newbie, please put me in the trading cueView attachment 83717
@cbohyn Just wanted to see if you read the first post. The newb trade is a blind trade. There are sponsors, such as I, and there are people new to the forum. The new folks sign up for the newb trade to get some interaction with guys who have been here a while, as well as, gaining feedback. The new member sends some cigars that he/she is currently enjoying and the sponsor reciprocates how they see fit (usually destroying the newbs mailbox). Then there are cash deals for new members who may not have been smoking very long or who don't have a huge stash but would like to get introduced to what we are smoking. Essentially, the new member says I'd like to spend X amount and the sponsor obliges. It's a good way to broaden horizons. Are you looking to do a trade or a cash deal?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
PM sent

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Cash or trade, it doesn't matter, I just want to learn and I learn best by doing, just tell me what to do. Do you want me to send that pack to another newbie? Looks like beardedGuy512 could use some...

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Cash or trade, it doesn't matter, I just want to learn and I learn best by doing, just tell me what to do. Do you want me to send that pack to another newbie? Looks like beardedGuy512 could use some...

PM sent.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Here's most of my stash. There's another tray with duplicates. The Camacho triple maduro gave me nick sickness haha. I also have some oliva V's coming, more KFCs, and a 5er of La Aurora 1495. They are cheap and pleasant. So excited to let the My Father Le Bijou 1922 rest before I try it. Also excited for the CAO Flatheads. Anyone have a pipe to trade?

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

Here's most of my stash. There's another tray with duplicates. The Camacho triple maduro gave me nick sickness haha. I also have some oliva V's coming, more KFCs, and a 5er of La Aurora 1495. They are cheap and pleasant. So excited to let the My Father Le Bijou 1922 rest before I try it. Also excited for the CAO Flatheads. Anyone have a pipe to trade?

Looks like you need some storage brother

Status
Not open for further replies.