What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm down!! I must warn you I'm in Alaska. But priority mail I think is the same. Just send me a pic of your stash, I'm excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Guys, there's no need to post pics of your cigars here. There are two or three other threads for that. Please read the very first post on the very first page and it will give the whole rundown on how the newb trade works. Thank you and welcome to BOTL.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Guys, there's no need to post pics of your cigars here. There are two or three other threads for that. Please read the very first post on the very first page and it will give the whole rundown on how the newb trade works. Thank you and welcome to BOTL.

This, please do this new guys before posting here!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh wow I had no idea how structured this trading process was. It's pretty smart. I have no problem sending first. So basically I just send you about 5 gars and you'll trade with me gars that you feel are appropriate. Sounds cool. Let's get it started

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
@bdc30 - Brent, I'd like to sign up as a sponsor. I'm OK with trade or cash deal, but I think my 34 TR is only 24 unique - so if I need to trade first (or just bomb someone, lol) that's cool.

PLEASE NOTE - my work/life schedule gets a bit busy at times, so there is a possibility that it will take me 2-3 days to ship after receiving on my end. Of course I'll do the best I can, but it might be that I'm out of town, busy with work, or otherwise unavailable for a couple days or so. So, I'll want to make sure that anyone I get paired with is OK with that.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I am looking for a trade, haven't figured out out to PM yet but PM me your address and I'll get you a starter
Hahaha, settle down, Broham. The newb trade is a one time thing to get your feet wet here. Stick around a while and there will be plenty of time to spread the love.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Newbs, please reply to indicate if you would like a cash deal or standard trade:

Still around?

New additions:
@jmcdaniel0 (Trade in works)
@jk1187 (Trade in works)
@Kylemw1981 trade
@Steve-o trade
@cbohyn (trade or cash deal?)

Those that I have found willing to trade:
If I have missed you, I am sorry, however please feel free to post again.

I will not delegate individuals and trading partners, since that is probably overstepping; so the older members can take whoever they would like when the newbs post up their trading preferences.

Updated: 7/23/16

I'll take @Steve-o, Brendon.

Steve, pm me.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Looking for someone to possibly do a trade with, I really don't have much to trade since I've only started to collect, and only smoked cigars in the past. But I am willing to purchase or find whatever you may want to complete a trade. I'm not sure really how this works, so if someone or whoever could walk me through the process as we go I would appreciate that.
I know i said i wouldn't delegate.... but there's one match-up missing.

Want to trade @navyvet or @multi-useless?

Last edited:

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I am in for a trade, I already have a cash deal going with THEMISHMAN

Please reread the first post in this thread. I have noticed others mention it to you several times already. You are allowed one newb trade(either cash deal or cigar trade) and since you are already in the works with @THEMISCHMAN, you are not eligible for another newb trade. Additionally, you can not request what you would like to trade for, it is a blind trade.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Please reread the first post in this thread. I have noticed others mention it to you several times already. You are allowed one newb trade(either cash deal or cigar trade) and since you are already in the works with @THEMISCHMAN, you are not eligible for another newb trade. Additionally, you can not request what you would like to trade for, it is a blind trade.
Oops, okay then I guess I'm served
Thank you for your help and patience

Status
Not open for further replies.