What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
You guys are setting me up Those that know me from another forum know that my tastes are simple and, I'm more than happy with a fair trade. No need to go bonkers on me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Hahahahahaha @navyvet plays fair... fair by his rules

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Going through the humi and, coolidor is always a good time. A lot of ooohhhh, aahhhhhh, mmmmmmm, hhmmmm, yup, nah.... I'll post tracking before the end of the day tomorrow.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I am looking for a sponsor to make my first trade. Now that I have collected a few stogies in the cooler. I feel I am ready.
Brendon, if there's no one else waiting to be paired up, I can take this one. Just let me know.
All yours brother!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Went home for a quick lunch and met the mail person on the sidewalk and she admitted that there was a box in my box! WooHoo I picked up my step. I walk to work, Anyway I found a box from @acc05R1 and opened it and found a multitude of sticks and stickers. I didn't take a lot of time to study, so when I return home this afternoon I'll take pics and post them. I must say it was 150 levels above what I was expecting. I was hoping to discover some new smokes, but what I have are more like jewels to be treated as the precious stones they are! Thanks Aaron! I owe you a fishing trip for some redfish for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.