What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now there's a trade and, then there's this.....

It'll take me longer to repair the damage left by this strike than it will to smoke these. @navyvet slammed me hard and, showed me a level of generosity that is rare. That selection of Crowned Heads is awesome not, to mention. ... well you can see them. The Immortal is something I've had my eye on but, haven't pulled the trigger. A sincere thank you for a truly incredible trade!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0

It'll take me longer to repair the damage left by this strike than it will to smoke these. @navyvet slammed me hard and, showed me a level of generosity that is rare. That selection of Crowned Heads is awesome not, to mention. ... well you can see them. The Immortal is something I've had my eye on but, haven't pulled the trigger. A sincere thank you for a truly incredible trade!

Wow. Just wow.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0

Good lord. Think Ryan was trying to take out the whole block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Hey all, I'd love to participate in a trade. I've been holding off as this seems like it could be a slippery slope... or at least a slightly dangerous endeavor!
Hello friend! You looking for a full out trade or a cash deal?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hey all. So I had been in touch with @THEMISCHMAN regarding a newb cash deal, but upon conferring with my better half regarding cigar budget, that kind of stalled out. Speaking of budget, I think that I may have put together enough of a stash to try out a newb trade (which is why I can't get into the cash deal ;). I am willing to give it a shot, if someone isn't too worried about what they get on my end. I'll do my best. Anyone want to try me?

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.