What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
@Hopduro Welcome brother. They are some of my favorites. I am pleased that I sent some that you haven't tried yet. That PLPC has almost 4 years on it already so its ready to go. I hope you enjoy the sticks.
Your end will be in the air tomorrow morning, got too busy today to drop it off in time.

Once again, welcome to the brotherhood!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey @Hopduro destroyed my mailbox. Amazing sticks brother and truly appreciated. Not only that, but he also took the time to type up a nice letter explaining everything and welcoming me. Check out the damage below, amazing sticks but I am most looking most forward to your home rolled goodness. Thanks again brother for helping me be a part of this community and I will definitely let you know what I think about your smokes.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Hey @Hopduro destroyed my mailbox. Amazing sticks brother and truly appreciated. Not only that, but he also took the time to type up a nice letter explaining everything and welcoming me. Check out the damage below, amazing sticks but I am most looking most forward to your home rolled goodness. Thanks again brother for helping me be a part of this community and I will definitely let you know what I think about your smokes.
Welcome brother! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
So
Newbs, please reply to indicate if you would like a cash deal or standard trade:

Still around?
[LIST]
[*][USER=17217]@Rafoss1456

[*]@jmcdaniel0
[*]@MVuolo
[*]@philbonnano
[/LIST]

New additions:
@jj16361
@jk1187

Those that I have found willing to trade:
If I have missed you, I am sorry, however please feel free to post again.

I will not delegate individuals and trading partners, since that is probably overstepping; so the older members can take whoever they would like when the newbs post up their trading preferences.[/USER]

Updated 7/6/16

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
I'll jump in and take a trade- looks like @jj16361 is first on the list. Pm incoming.

I don't know what fish, pig, goose, and grouse truly means....other than animals. But I dig it either way.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'll jump in and take a trade- looks like @jj16361 is first on the list. Pm incoming.

I don't know what fish, pig, goose, and grouse truly means....other than animals. But I dig it either way.
I live with my fiance and two dogs. My fiance calls me goose, she's grouse. Our first dog's name is chaz but I call him piggy cuz he's a big pig, and my the other one is named koira (finnish for dog), koi for short, hence the fish

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Newbs, please reply to indicate if you would like a cash deal or standard trade:

Still around?

New additions:
@jmcdaniel0 (Trade or cash deal?)
@jj16361 (Trade in the works with @Kantucky)
@jk1187 (Trade or cash deal?)

Those that I have found willing to trade:
If I have missed you, I am sorry, however please feel free to post again.

I will not delegate individuals and trading partners, since that is probably overstepping; so the older members can take whoever they would like when the newbs post up their trading preferences.

Updated: 7/8/16

Last edited:

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Ok so i can take one of these guys, but I'll be out on vacation for all of next week, so my end would take some time to get out.

@navyvet, you still want to do some trades or you out?

Status
Not open for further replies.