BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry guys it's a long drive way.

Got home and put in AC/DC "Thunderstruck" before I opened this bulging box

There is no more room in this thing.

I mean seriously I think some one dropped this loaded package and caused those earthquakes in Oklahoma.

Here are pictures of the goods as they arrived. I didn't want to even remove them from their bag yet, they have had a hard trip.

@BoneYard the post office of my little home town and my humidor will never forget you! Seriously, thanks a million. This is awesome and I now have so many cigars that were on my list I wanted to try. You have been awesome to work with on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry guys it's a long drive way.

Got home and put in AC/DC "Thunderstruck" before I opened this bulging box

There is no more room in this thing.

I mean seriously I think some one dropped this loaded package and caused those earthquakes in Oklahoma.

Here are pictures of the goods as they arrived. I didn't want to even remove them from their bag yet, they have had a hard trip.

@BoneYard the post office of my little home town and my humidor will never forget you! Seriously, thanks a million. This is awesome and I now have so many cigars that were on my list I wanted to try. You have been awesome to work with on this.

I had one of those Las Calavares last night while sitting on the porch. Though it looked good, the band looked a little cheap. At first I thought it was a budget smoke, but when I started puffing, I realized I had a gem! Looked it up online and no wonder....it's a Crowned Head!

I think @navyvet hooked me up with it, but it could have been @Hopduro. Whomever it was, thank you!

@Soapebubbles , you will enjoy it and there a bunch of others there that are good. Great choice in music too, btw!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had one of those Las Calavares last night while sitting on the porch. Though it looked good, the band looked a little cheap. At first I thought it was a budget smoke, but when I started puffing, I realized I had a gem! Looked it up online and no wonder....it's a Crowned Head!

I think @navyvet hooked me up with it, but it could have been @Hopduro. Whomever it was, thank you!

@Soapebubbles , you will enjoy it and there a bunch of others there that are good. Great choice in music too, btw!

@Soapebubbles @ElectricMayhem82

I had @navyvet hit me with on in my package and smoked it the other night... Loved it!! It is a damn fine smoke. I also smoked the Casa Turrent and I really liked that too, but not as much as the first one. Definitely some good sticks in there! Very nice.

Last edited:

jkittle99

Josh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Ok so @AZCigarMatt has been waiting patiently for me to post this. I received his part in trade earler this week, but it's been crazy busy so i'm just now getting a chance to take photos. A few sticks I'm familar with, some I've yet to try. Yours are in turn, all boxed up and ready to go (I held off a couple days since you indicated you'd be away for the holiday) but they should fly tomorrow (9405803699300304873942).

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ok so @AZCigarMatt has been waiting patiently for me to post this. I received his part in trade earler this week, but it's been crazy busy so i'm just now getting a chance to take photos. A few sticks I'm familar with, some I've yet to try. Yours are in turn, all boxed up and ready to go (I held off a couple days since you indicated you'd be away for the holiday) but they should fly tomorrow.

Well I hope you enjoy them all. Headed home tomorrow and can't wait to see what arrives. Thanks in advance.

AZ330FZL

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Thanks for reminding me to bump this forward!

Welcome all the new guys! Don't forget to post the carnage you receive! Currently 2 trade requests:

Needs a sponsor:
@thecigarcabinet
@rowdy

Trades and cash deals in progress:

Status
Not open for further replies.