What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
This is the first five sampler I have ever bought i'm entering the thread with so I know that's not me, ha!
You might think about doing a purchase instead of a trade, then. Build up a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might think about doing a purchase instead of a trade, then. Build up a little bit.

Was stupid enough of me to buy these while still waiting on responses for employment, ha! Lesson learned.
Your advice is solid, will have to rain check the cigars until I have a paycheck. I'll get a much better trade in with some patience, make better use of this thread.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Met up with @Unpossible_1 today and made the exchange. Holy crap he blew me out of the water. Badass smokes from every possible point of origin... Thanks Doug, these will be amazing!

Haha variety is the spice of life! Barber pole is a Nest from Blackbird Cigars, and the small unbanded is an Illusione La Grande Classe. Enjoy!!

Sine-Qua-Non

Sine-Something-Or-Other
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haha variety is the spice of life! Barber pole is a Nest from Blackbird Cigars, and the small unbanded is an Illusione La Grande Classe. Enjoy!!
Thanks, I never would have guessed the Illusione, haha. Hopefully you get some enjoyment from my little half of the trade!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Well, I knew "noobie" was not a proper designator for Mr. @Tacket , and appearently he failed EVERY acting class he's ever taken! Gonna dig through the drawers and make sure this display doesn't go unpunished!!! Well done @Tacket!
I love fried chicken, so hopefully that 101 is rockin' some secret herbs and spices!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Be warned @fisherclive .... Kacey doesn't know how to read rules..... Or flagrently chooses to ignore them.... In the most amusing (to bystanders) fashion!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
@Dran I read the rules and I do try to stick to them. On the other hand I didn't tell Clive what my last FOG trading partner said about me. In this case I only went a little over the limit of 10. I was also very polite and only sent a little unobtanium.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk