What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
@fisherclive Package inbound :) 9505526550379266670226 ETA 9/25
Ok, let me start off with this...isn't this supposed to be the noob trade thread?
I think someone misclassified @Kacey ...noob my ass!
I'm icing my balls as I type this.
Kacey, you truly knocked me out...these are some phenomenal smokes(several I had to look up).
All are NHIE.
Total obliteration around what's left of my porch...hopefully my mail carrier got away unscathed.
So without further ado, here's the damage
20190925_163133.jpg
@Hopduro I'm not sure I can keep up with these "noobs":bag::wideyed::nailbiting:
In all seriousness, thank you Kacey(noob my ass!:woot::oops:), I'll get my end out tomorrow...

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Ok, let me start off with this...isn't this supposed to be the noob trade thread?
Kacey, you truly knocked me out...these are some phenomenal smokes(several I had to look up).
All are NHIE.
Total obliteration around what's left of my porch...hopefully my mail carrier got away unscathed.

@Hopduro I'm not sure I can keep up with these "noobs":bag::wideyed::nailbiting:
In all seriousness, thank you Kacey(noob my ass!:woot::oops:), I'll get my end out tomorrow...
I'm literally laughing out loud seeing this. Dear god @Kacey!

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
All are NHIE.
View attachment 140287
Lol. @fisherclive, that’s the great thing about the Newbie Sampler Trade, you got to his middle and bits before you show him yours! Go get him!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
All are NHIE.
View attachment 140287
I was trying to keep to the rules. :) I believe my last noob trading partner on another Fora said something about me not being a noob. :)
I hope you enjoy the smokes. That NP bold is serious pepper bomb, of course the extra year of aging may have mellowed it a little. The RP connie tastes like it is sweetened it is not. The Dragon's wish is smoking great typical Kyle Gellis cigar.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
@Rupe, alright brother this is headed your way 9505506659369265228278
This beautiful package arrived from @OneStrangeOne today. (Is that the first time someone called your package beautiful?)

This awesome bomb included some great old favorites along with some sweet NHIE sticks. Can’t wait to try that that CH Sanctuary!!

Return fire will fly tomorrow or Friday

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
@fisherclive I will be in Las Vegas for a week or so starting on Saturday. So you may wish to hold up on sending your end until next week.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This beautiful package arrived from @OneStrangeOne today. (Is that the first time someone called your package beautiful?)

This awesome bomb included some great old favorites along with some sweet NHIE sticks. Can’t wait to try that that CH Sanctuary!!

Return fire will fly tomorrow or Friday

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy
Glad it made it safely! Enjoy brother!