What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
@jwintosh package landed Saturday. Really wasn’t able to get to it until last night. I am blown away by this. It’s funny, it seems like he knew I needed a new cutter also. Can not wait to give the custom rolls a try! Most of these are new to me, almost all but two or three actually.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome!!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Came home from work trip to Tim (@mitetak)'s package. DAMN. Thanks so much for the generosity and the huge variety. Only had the Corto and UC Maduro, both of which I really liked. Rest are new to me... some of which are not easy to get. Already put them to rest and will be trying them in a few weeks. Thanks again!

UC Maduro
UC x Dojo DOGMA
HdM Serie Le Hoyo
AJF Last Call
AF 8-5-8 Maduro
Punch Rare Corojo
Warped Absurd
Warped Corto
Tatuaje TAA 2014
JSK Toothpick 2.0
Powstanie SBC18
DE Florida Sun Grown
Davidoff Late Hour
Caldwell Eastern Standard Sun Grown
Cornelius by Cornelius and Anthony

Attachments

Last edited:

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
May I make a suggestion to all the Noobs looking at this. Cash deal is usually the best. If you don’t have much experience/stash it will let you get a little built up and exposure to some new stuff. Is old farts also tend to be a little more generous when money comes in the door (it makes me personally happy because I can start looking for more stuff I want). For those with a little more experience in the game, it’s more of a wash, but still can lead to some pretty good stuff coming back if you can communicate what you like.

Either way, we’re going to blast you guys, but just wanted to pass along the suggestion.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Came home from work trip to Tim (@mitetak)'s package. DAMN. Thanks so much for the generosity and the huge variety. Only had the Corto and UC Maduro, both of which I really liked. Rest are new to me... some of which are not easy to get. Already put them to rest and will be trying them in a few weeks. Thanks again!

UC Maduro
UC x Dojo DOGMA
HdM Serie Le Hoyo
AJF Last Call
AF 8-5-8 Maduro
Punch Rare Corojo
Warped Absurd
Warped Corto
Tatuaje TAA 2014
JSK Toothpick 2.0
Powstanie SBC18
DE Florida Sun Grown