What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well I think @fisherclive was trying to get a little vengeance on this.poor innocent NOOB. What did I do to rile him up? I sent him a nice selection of noob sticks.
Maybe he was just feeling cranky? My My poor mailman lost his hand and leg again.
Clive terrorizing my poor mailman.
A few old friends in here a few from the the Island, that look tasty. Plus a few I have had but will try again.
Thank you Clive, I will reduce these to ashes in due time. I will have to make sure I get my poor Mailman a new set of prosthetics.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Well I think @fisherclive was trying to get a little vengeance on this.poor innocent NOOB. What did I do to rile him up? I sent him a nice selection of noob sticks.
Maybe he was just feeling cranky? My My poor mailman lost his hand and leg again.
Clive terrorizing my poor mailman.
A few old friends in here a few from the the Island, that look tasty. Plus a few I have had but will try again.
Thank you Clive, I will reduce these to ashes in due time. I will have to make sure I get my poor Mailman a new set of prosthetics.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
Hahahaha, that's how Clive says hello

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
^^^ @Hopduro Still here for cash deals, in case anyone decides to go that route. I’ve been meaning to introduce myself to the new crowd as of late.

PS - been wondering where you’ve been...might have to reach out and say “hello”.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Quick update, @jwintosh made it back in town. The same time I was out of town for a week. But I finally got his package in the mail on Friday. I have misplaced the receipt so I am searching the house now to find the tracking number. Will post when I find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Ummm....idk if I qualify yet? I think..maybe..? But I'm down for whatever. I'm just here for the brotherly interaction. Can the powers that be tell me when I am worthy?:sneaky: