What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
That’s not really how it works brother - cigars for cigars or cash for cigars but I’ll let @Hopduro make that call

Sorry I finally understand. So should I list what I have to trade, or want to buy? Assume lapyap is the vehicle most people use to transfer funds???

Also just PMed Hopduro about my question re: item other than sticks.

Last edited:

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Awesome! Glad to see they made it intact and a day sooner than the USPS told me they would. I forgot to note what I sent, but most of them are pretty easy to figure out. The one with the green foot band is the JW Marshall made by BLTC for Cigar Federation from the first batch back in Jan '16. I tried to get a good variety though. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be here!
Nice, I thought it might of been a CH stick with that footband. Don't listen to these guys, I'll scrape a couple yard gars together and get em off to you in the next few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Sorry I finally understand. So should I list what I have to trade, or want to buy? Assume lapyap is the vehicle most people use to transfer funds???

I'll do smokes for a cutter trade as long as your 30 day probation is set and @Hopduro approves, send me a PM.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

Also, please read the original post on this thread so you understand what we're doing here... then @Opforty can help ya out

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I still looking to go some trading Sticks for Lighter, and Cutters. PM me if you would like my List of Trade item, and Cigars Wanted List.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I still looking to go some trading Sticks for Lighter, and Cutters. PM me if you would like my List of Trade item, and Cigars Wanted List.
I'm going to ask you to make a new thread for this, since this thread is only for newbie trades.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm going to ask you to make a new thread for this, since this thread is only for newbie trades.

Where should I put in to say out of the dog house. Still do not see the official Trade Sale Sun Forum.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Lol no, where are you getting these crazy ideas from ?

I'm not so sure it's crazy....

Dude....straight up wrecked any possibility of the mailman delivering mail for the foreseeable future. Lots of new stuff for this guy! Many thanks!

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
I'm not so sure it's crazy....

Dude....straight up wrecked any possibility of the mailman delivering mail for the foreseeable future. Lots of new stuff for this guy! Many thanks!

Enjoy those and welcome to BOTL. Hope you find a few new ones you like.