Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Opforty:

Check your Private Messages.

Here is your Tracking:

# 9500 1134 1004 7340 2345 57
Bruce and I worked out a cigar cutter for sticks trade for his newbie sampler. His end arrived in record time, I think it was one day. Thank you sir, I was in dire need of a new cutter for my smokes. This one works great. Your end will go out in the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Bruce and I worked out a cigar cutter for sticks trade for his newbie sampler. His end arrived in record time, I think it was one day. Thank you sir, I was in dire need of a new cutter for my smokes. This one works great. Your end will go out in the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy you are satisfied with your New Cutter, it has a real Lifetime Warranty.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all!
I am interested in trading.
So, this will be my official start date.
Thanks for this opportunity.
30 days gives me some time to build a new collection to trade with. I am sure this will lead to plentiful conversations.
-Kalidonit

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello to all!
I am interested in trading.
So, this will be my official start date.
Thanks for this opportunity.
30 days gives me some time to build a new collection to trade with. I am sure this will lead to plentiful conversations.
-Kalidonit

I ha be some accessories, Cutters, and Lighters ALL NIB. I am up for trading for Sticks. PM me for a complete list.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My day of reckoning comes tomorrow! I'd like to get started on the process, but with a job search, holdiays, and my bday all within a month, I can't do my trade just yet. Is it too early to get connected with a vet? Gotta gather my North Korea launch codes :angelic:

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
My day of reckoning comes tomorrow! I'd like to get started on the process, but with a job search, holdiays, and my bday all within a month, I can't do my trade just yet. Is it too early to get connected with a vet? Gotta gather my North Korea launch codes :angelic:
One day away!? Sure, trade or cash deal?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I should lol. I just need to go through my humidor for decent sticks to trade. ;) Thanks for tagging me!
Well, for what it's worth, i sent @daleo0833 a bunch of crap for my first trade, but at the time i enjoyed those smokes. He didn't mind, he still pushed my face in with a three pound priority package

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk