What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Got a nice selection today from the other, other Mike.. @MikeZ37
Not a bad spread noobie, not bad at all! Came in at a good time too! :facepalm:
Now, let me see if I've got a few sticks you might like, and get something heading your direction... ;)
IMG_20180109_185438468.jpgThanks bro! That Cromag is my favorite, and I've never smoked a GOF, so def looking forward to that.. (y):sneaky::blackeye:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Got a nice selection today from the other, other Mike.. @MikeZ37
Not a bad spread noobie, not bad at all! Came in at a good time too! :facepalm:
Now, let me see if I've got a few sticks you might like, and get something heading your direction... ;)
View attachment 107133Thanks bro! That Cromag is my favorite, and I've never smoked a GOF, so def looking forward to that.. (y):sneaky::blackeye:
No rush on the return package! Take your time and take care of yourself and the family. Also I’ll be out of town until Tuesday for our annual ski trip anyway. Definitely let me know how that GoF treats ya when you get around to it!

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Ok guys so Chris, @foxwoods321 is no noob and is EXTREMELY generous and INSANE!!! Dude, you set the bar nice and high for your first grade, so I’ll have to make sure you pay for this hahaha

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t excited to try everything (several new to me sticks too), especially the beers bro!

You’re end will go out this week, I forgot Monday is the holiday so either Tuesday or weds depending on if my daughter is still sick bud if that’s ok with you?

Thanks again seriously, you’ve really outdone yourself brother and I will make sure that your end is a nice ass-whooping for that Jets disrespect lmao

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Ok guys so Chris, @foxwoods321 is no noob and is EXTREMELY generous and INSANE!!! Dude, you set the bar nice and high for your first grade, so I’ll have to make sure you pay for this hahaha

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t excited to try everything (several new to me sticks too), especially the beers bro!

You’re end will go out this week, I forgot Monday is the holiday so either Tuesday or weds depending on if my daughter is still sick bud if that’s ok with you?

Thanks again seriously, you’ve really outdone yourself brother and I will make sure that your end is a nice ass-whooping for that Jets disrespect lmao
Your welcome brother, glad that the package was received and blew away one of the vets.

Kind of got carried away while selecting the sticks and was too lazy to put them back in the boxes so in the package they went, lol.

Take your time with your return, no big rush at all. Hope the little one feels better.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0

OMG that is like a long supply of smokes. :greedy:

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
View attachment 107474 So I came home from Colorado to find that @mjones9630 had blown the hell out of my mailbox! Somehow 5sticks turned into ten but I’m definitely not complaining :happy:
Glad they made it alright, hope they treat you well! Most have a little age on them and are smoking great! I forgot the box code, but the SCdH is from 15, and is prob one of my fav "regular production" CCs. Enjoy brother, I'll see you in chat and around the forum!