What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Hey @Hopduro if you're in need of another sponsor I'd like to smack some newbs

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I absolutely would like to have you as a sponsor, however you have not yet met the sponsorship criteria. I would suggest if this is really something you want to participate in, getting in on trades, box splits, wish lists, NHIE, and/or bombing some folks.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Ok guys so Chris, @foxwoods321 is no noob and is EXTREMELY generous and INSANE!!! Dude, you set the bar nice and high for your first grade, so I’ll have to make sure you pay for this hahaha

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t excited to try everything (several new to me sticks too), especially the beers bro!

You’re end will go out this week, I forgot Monday is the holiday so either Tuesday or weds depending on if my daughter is still sick bud if that’s ok with you?

Thanks again seriously, you’ve really outdone yourself brother and I will make sure that your end is a nice ass-whooping for that Jets disrespect lmao
I bet you haven't even cracked open a can yet. Pussy.

DRINK IT!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I absolutely would like to have you as a sponsor, however you have not yet met the sponsorship criteria. I would suggest if this is really something you want to participate in, getting in on trades, box splits, wish lists, NHIE, and/or bombing some folks.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Yeah, t hats why been doing the MAW and winter pass, will be there soon enough.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk