What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Here you go! 9405509699939672842697. Enjoy!
Holy cow! Did you drive these here personally? Wasn't even going to start looking yet, just happened to wander by the mail box and saw it was destroyed. 11 of 13 are NHIE. Some CCs, including a custom roll. Over the top... thank you. Will get these stashed away tonight and start figuring out which to try first. You killed it. IMAG1815.jpg

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Holy cow! Did you drive these here personally? Wasn't even going to start looking yet, just happened to wander by the mail box and saw it was destroyed. 11 of 13 are NHIE. Some CCs, including a custom roll. Over the top... thank you. Will get these stashed away tonight and start figuring out which to try first. You killed it. View attachment 108357
Just saw I didn't fit them all in that picture. Here's a better shot of that bag on the left, and here's the list of damages: Put a "?" next to a couple I wasn't sure of
La Palina No 7
La Barba One and Only
Laranja Baixo
CH Mason Dixon South pre-release
Fuente Sun Grown ?
Henry Clay Tatoo
H-Town Tatuaje
Viaje Leaded Double Edge Sword ?
Padron 90 Tubo
Jericho Hill
H Upmann Connoisseur A
RyJ Churchill
Cuban custom
IMAG1816.jpg

Last edited:

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Never Have I Ever. Essentially, a cigar I haven't had. Borrowed the acronym from another thread on here, where a BOTL will post a list of cigars they've never had, and other BOTLs will then pummel them mercilessly for the oversight.
That's why you don't say things anywhere on this forum like "I've never smoked a ghurka". These asshats make you pay! :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi guys, been here for a couple of weeks and love it. Have been contributing and receiving awesome tips. I have some 858 Sungrowns and other cigars I would like to trade. Is anyone willing to sponsor me? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Hi guys, been here for a couple of weeks and love it. Have been contributing and receiving awesome tips. I have some 858 Sungrowns and other cigars I would like to trade. Is anyone willing to sponsor me? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Almost there! 30 day probation period!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk