What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So @THEMISCHMAN and I had a cash trade setup. James and I chatted a bit. He suggested a number in order to put me together something nice. I declined and requested a lesser number because I don't need an excess of additional sticks. Payment was made and James shipped.

The package arrived today. In the interest of not adding a bunch of large images in a row here - here is the album.

https://imgur.com/a/wjLD5

Impeccably packed, I open it and find *two* five finger bags. Now because I requested a lesser send, I was not expecting TWO five finger bags. Damnit James.

What do we have in here?
  • Tat Serie P Miami
  • Tat Cohete 2016
  • L'Atelier OR Melange
  • L'Atelier Surrogates Animal Cracker (he labeled it cracker crumbs - but the band and size say otherwise)
  • Monte No. 4 2014
  • Partagas Benji Master Series
  • Ortega Cigars Cubao - Atlantic Cigars exclusive
  • Roma Intemperance Ambition
  • Viaje Skull and Bones 2013
  • Gran Habano Corojo No. 5 Maduro Limitado 2011
James - what an amazing set of sticks. I've not had any of them!

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
A little annoyed about the recent closure of my go to for trading and purchasing sticks on Reddit marketplace. Looking to establish myself here (starting from the bottom again? :/) I understand the thirty day posts but would like to get rolling on my verification as a contributor. Thanks in advance.
Hang around here with the guys, you'll be full fledged in no time

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
So @THEMISCHMAN and I had a cash trade setup. James and I chatted a bit. He suggested a number in order to put me together something nice. I declined and requested a lesser number because I don't need an excess of additional sticks. Payment was made and James shipped.

The package arrived today. In the interest of not adding a bunch of large images in a row here - here is the album.

https://imgur.com/a/wjLD5

Impeccably packed, I open it and find *two* five finger bags. Now because I requested a lesser send, I was not expecting TWO five finger bags. Damnit James.

What do we have in here?
  • Tat Serie P Miami
  • Tat Cohete 2016
  • L'Atelier OR Melange
  • L'Atelier Surrogates Animal Cracker (he labeled it cracker crumbs - but the band and size say otherwise)
  • Monte No. 4 2014
  • Partagas Benji Master Series
  • Ortega Cigars Cubao - Atlantic Cigars exclusive
  • Roma Intemperance Ambition
  • Viaje Skull and Bones 2013
  • Gran Habano Corojo No. 5 Maduro Limitado 2011
James - what an amazing set of sticks. I've not had any of them!
Glad they’re up to par. Welcome to BOTL. Not sure why I wrote Cracker Crumbs. It’s definitely the Animal Cracker AC550. Enjoy, my friend.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope this is the right place to ask this question. I saw in one place that there's a posting requirement to access the market, but the Pre-Study Package suggests that you can get the noob trade in right after posting an intro. Does this fall under the marketplace requirement, or can I jump right in?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Hope this is the right place to ask this question. I saw in one place that there's a posting requirement to access the market, but the Pre-Study Package suggests that you can get the noob trade in right after posting an intro. Does this fall under the marketplace requirement, or can I jump right in?
They're all related. It's 30 days and 30 posts, then you're eligible for a newbie trade. Sometime after that point the mods will flip the switch to give you full forum access. (y)
In the meantime, checkout the intro threads and pre- study package, good info there.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They're all related. It's 30 days and 30 posts, then you're eligible for a newbie trade. Sometime after that point the mods will flip the switch to give you full forum access. (y)
In the meantime, checkout the intro threads and pre- study package, good info there.
Just out of curiosity is that something that is automatic or do you have to ask for it? Access to the whole forum.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Just out of curiosity is that something that is automatic or do you have to ask for it? Access to the whole forum.
It's manual, not built into the system automatically. Usually gets done within a week or so of meeting criteria, if not, you may have to message Eric.
I think the boss does it in batches once a month.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dropped this bad boy off earlier....
You bastard, have you no mercy? I don't have a mailbox so now I have to replace my front porch from this return fire....lol
Looks like your math is worst than mines brother haha...

Out of the 17 (10 was our trade terms until I bit off more than I could chew) believe it or not, I've only had the UF 4 and the Alec Bradley Post Embargo.

Thank you so much for all these new sticks brother Eric. You definitely made this trade a memorable one!!

@Hopduro...noob trade done here and thank you for setting it up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
You bastard, have you no mercy? I don't have a mailbox so now I have to replace my front porch from this return fire....lol
Looks like your math is worst than mines brother haha...

Out of the 17 (10 was our trade terms until I bit off more than I could chew) believe it or not, I've only had the UF 4 and the Alec Bradley Post Embargo.

Thank you so much for all these new sticks brother Eric. You definitely made this trade a memorable one!!

@Hopduro...noob trade done here and thank you for setting it up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
enjoy brother. Hope they all treat you well.

causeyrob

kamikaze
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Newbie that wants to trade, just posting my interest here for a Trade deal.

Welcome all the new guys! Don't forget to post the carnage you receive! Currently 1 active trade request(s):

Waiting for end of probation period:

Ready for sponsor:

Trades and cash deals in progress:

Sponsors:
@THEMISCHMAN (Cash Deal)
@bdc30 (Canadian trades)
@ChuckMejia (cash deal)
@btubes18 (both)
@shadowcam (cash deal)
@KFBR392 (Cash Deal)
@sweemzander (Cash Deal)
@Opforty (both)