What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

causeyrob

kamikaze
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sounds good, cash deal or traditional trade?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Traditional trade but I'll caveat that a brother messaged me to see what I had and what I was looking for and suggested that I try to pair up with a "big dollar member" LOL. I have over 1000 sticks and the majority are ultra premiums. No worries either way, just thought I'd mention it since he suggested it... worst case, I can always send over some Gurkhas if the brother prefers. :D :cigar: :vomit:

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Traditional trade but I'll caveat that a brother messaged me to see what I had and what I was looking for and suggested that I try to pair up with a "big dollar member" LOL. I have over 1000 sticks and the majority are ultra premiums. No worries either way, just thought I'd mention it since he suggested it... worst case, I can always send over some Gurkhas if the brother prefers. :D :cigar: :vomit:
Well let's see if i can grab chuck... @ChuckMejia ;)

causeyrob

kamikaze
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well let's see if i can grab chuck... @ChuckMejia ;)

If he can stomach sponsoring a New Yorker!! :D I AM a North Carolinian, though, first and foremost, so maybe he'll make an exception to counteract his aversion to Yankees (or at least our city, which he despises). We chatted a bit before!

@Hopduro just confirming I'm not supposed to message @ChuckMejia until he confirms sponsorship, correct?

Thanks! Excited.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
If he can stomach sponsoring a New Yorker!! :D I AM a North Carolinian, though, first and foremost, so maybe he'll make an exception to counteract his aversion to Yankees (or at least our city, which he despises). We chatted a bit before!

@Hopduro just confirming I'm not supposed to message @ChuckMejia until he confirms sponsorship, correct?

Thanks! Excited.
yeah trade works too
Wanna grab this guy? :)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Alright....I'm willing to jump off the newbie deep end here and do a trade. I don't have a ton of sticks to offer but I do have some good'uns!