What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Jason's ( @habano-j ) end of trade came in. Nice spread brother, very well balanced. Lots of smokes in here I have not had for a long time and several regular rotation sticks. I like all the crazy box pressed sticks in here, I might have a few to send you back, I'll have to do some digging.

Thanks and welcome to BOTL. I'll get your end out the first of next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Jason's ( @habano-j ) end of trade came in. Nice spread brother, very well balanced. Lots of smokes in here I have not had for a long time and several regular rotation sticks. I like all the crazy box pressed sticks in here, I might have a few to send you back, I'll have to do some digging.

Nice. Good send @habano-j not familiar with that Tat. What is it?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Hope you enjoy them and glad they arrived safely!
Nice. Good send @habano-j not familiar with that Tat. What is it?
I'm pretty sure it's an exclusive to Holt's cigar shop.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hope you enjoy them and glad they arrived safely!

I'm pretty sure it's an exclusive to Holt's cigar shop.
It’s a Tatuaje HCS Maduro and yes, exclusive to Holt’s but I’m pretty sure you can purchase on-line. And they’re damn tasty! The maduros are better than natural IMHO.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Sure thing, is @qpzmide still on vacation?

Also where did @MyFathersKeeper run off to?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
BRENDON!

6029C6BE-553D-4012-8CF3-81AF252F7C11.jpeg

When I saw the label I knew there were shenanigans involved, but this package didn’t make sense until I logged in and saw you tagged me here.

Thanks for the 5er, Peter. I’ll DM you Brendon’s real address for future reference.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
BRENDON!

View attachment 111825

When I saw the label I knew there were shenanigans involved, but this package didn’t make sense until I logged in and saw you tagged me here.

Thanks for the 5er, Peter. I’ll DM you Brendon’s real address for future reference.
@Burnaz16 :D :D Once again, welcome to the carnage of BOTL!!

@MyFathersKeeper, you keep that addy out of newbie hands! Or I'll just keep passing on these little Kentucky coordinates... ;)

Rating - 100%
36   0   0

@MyFathersKeeper, you keep that addy out of newbie hands! Or I'll just keep passing on these little Kentucky coordinates... ;);)

I'm so confused! Brendon did you provide me with false coordinates!? If and when I get the real ones I will be sending you the longest cigar I can find for your fiance to insert directly in your rear due to these shenanigans ;):nurse:! This was supposed to be your engagement gift!

Last edited:

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

@MyFathersKeeper, you keep that addy out of newbie hands! Or I'll just keep passing on these little Kentucky coordinates... ;)

I'm so confused! Brendon did you provide me with false coordinates!? If and when I get the real ones I will be sending you the longest cigar I can find for fiance to insert directly in your rear due to these shenanigans ;):nurse:! This was supposed to be your engagement gift!
Hahahahaha! I was so confused!......

Now I'm so entertained!

Always double check coordinates with unassociated parties Pete!

Last edited: