What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
So my newbie cash deal arrived from Jeremy, aka @Glassman, today....I guess he decided to be frugal and save on shipping, because God damn he bombed me as well in the same package! So so much to try. My mouth literally started watering when I opened this up.

View attachment 125049 View attachment 125050 View attachment 125051 View attachment 125052 View attachment 125053 View attachment 125054
Hahaha! Wanted to make sure you got your moneys worth... ;)

A lot of NHIE in there I hope.

Picked a lot of stuff I thought you would like and hopefully help you find things you'd like to get more of in the future.

Hope you enjoy them Man!

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hahaha! Wanted to make sure you got your moneys worth... ;)

A lot of NHIE in there I hope.

Picked a lot of stuff I thought you would like and hopefully help you find things you'd like to get more of in the future.

Hope you enjoy them Man!
A lot of nhie? Try all nhie and most of these I am googling to find out info on as I have never seen nor heard of them lol.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
A lot of nhie? Try all nhie and most of these I am googling to find out info on as I have never seen nor heard of them lol.
Ah, nice! The Sobremesa is I think Steve Saka's best work, he's the guy responsible for the Liga Privada and Undercrown lines.
That H. Upmann is so far my favorite of AJ Fernandez work.
The Buenaventura is my favorite daily smoke.
The Mission is more "tat like" than most other L'atelier (probably my favorite brand) but I think you'll like it.
And that f55, so tasty...

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
@ATL827

I was out of town for this weekend through this afternoon. When i arrived home i was greeted by this fantastic package. Newbie sampler trade however, a noob he is not! Over half of these are NHIE and the others are cigars I very much enjoy smoking. I'm excited to burn each and every one. Thanks for the great slection of smokes @NavyJC(RET)!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk