What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Well, I’m blown away. Asked Nick for some cigars that won’t let me down on those uncommon trips to my local cigar lounge and he came through in spades. I’ve got a hell of a cold but these all smell awesome. Thanks a million Nick. You rock.
Dizam Nick!! You laid the smack down with that one. Lunchbox’ll have more than a few new buddies at the cigar lounge if he shows up with some of that haul. Damn fine intro.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Well, I’m blown away. Asked Nick for some cigars that won’t let me down on those uncommon trips to my local cigar lounge and he came through in spades. I’ve got a hell of a cold but these all smell awesome. Thanks a million Nick. You rock.
Haha glad they landed safely brother!! A lot of favorites in there for me - especially the CoRo!

Here’s the breakdown below for box codes:

Siglo III - PUR NOV 16
Dip 2 - TOS DIC 16
CoRo - UTE NOV 16
Party 898v - TOR OCT 16
Trini Reyes - JUL 17
Johnny O BHK 52 (unbanded)- 2018

Also, the Davidoff 702 is the new release and is amazing

Really enjoyed the Tat TAA 50th as well!

Enjoy bro and please stick around and let us know your thoughts!

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'd like to be eligible for this, but I dont have sticks worth trading, and I dont have funds until some of my pokemon cards sell on Ebay, so I guess put me down as a maybe until I have funds for a cash deal, what's a typical dollar amount for a cash deal people do?

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I'd like to be eligible for this, but I dont have sticks worth trading, and I dont have funds until some of my pokemon cards sell on Ebay, so I guess put me down as a maybe until I have funds for a cash deal, what's a typical dollar amount for a cash deal people do?
Pokémon cards? Really bro?? Just made me feel old and I'm one of the younger guys on here.....

What kind a sticks are you enjoying aide from the Mille Fleur you got hit with?

Stupid Tapatalk

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pokémon cards? Really bro?? Just made me feel old and I'm one of the younger guys on here.....

What kind a sticks are you enjoying aide from the Mille Fleur you got hit with?

Stupid Tapatalk
Let me clarify, I recently uncovered my collection that's been in storage for 17-18 years lol. Stuff has value now lol. I enjoyed the hell out of that parti mille, I've loved the kriatoff Cameroon, Maduro, kristania, nica libre is a regular standby for me, I dont have much experience in boutiques except for the bltc lawless and rorshack which I both enjoyed

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me clarify, I recently uncovered my collection that's been in storage for 17-18 years lol. Stuff has value now lol. I enjoyed the hell out of that parti mille, I've loved the kriatoff Cameroon, Maduro, kristania, nica libre is a regular standby for me, I dont have much experience in boutiques except for the bltc lawless and rorshack which I both enjoyed
Pokemon cards hot right now, all the rich 20 something's trying to relive their childhood. MTG still very popular too. My collection got rained out in when in my mom's garage when it flooded.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Let me know when you're ready to play

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Let me know when you're ready to play

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I might be able to do a low budget cash deal for kit if he wants and you'll allow it hop...

Thought of some stuff he needs to try anyway..... ;)