What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
@Hopduro I'm interested in the newbie trade. From what I understand I send my end first. Makes perfect sense to me. If you could pair me up with someone I would greatly appreciate it.
Heheh, welcome to purgatory man! There's a 30 day trial period wait. Also with good reason from what I understand.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new guy here, read the rules and just wanted to pipe in really quick. I would like to participate in the trade. The 30 day probation is something I am more than willing to wait for before participating. That gives me an opportunity to get some sticks ready for the trade anyways. I saw mention of a list of probationary's who will be put into the circle after they have put in their time. If I misread no worries I will just post up when my time comes around, but I wanted to go ahead and get a spot if there was a list.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
@Hopduro I'm interested in the newbie trade. From what I understand I send my end first. Makes perfect sense to me. If you could pair me up with someone I would greatly appreciate it.
Heheh, welcome to purgatory man! There's a 30 day trial period wait. Also with good reason from what I understand.
Brand new guy here, read the rules and just wanted to pipe in really quick. I would like to participate in the trade. The 30 day probation is something I am more than willing to wait for before participating. That gives me an opportunity to get some sticks ready for the trade anyways. I saw mention of a list of probationary's who will be put into the circle after they have put in their time. If I misread no worries I will just post up when my time comes around, but I wanted to go ahead and get a spot if there was a list.
Welcome gents, enjoy the wait, it's worth it!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk