What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
OOf guess i am the only one who stuck to the 10 sticks max for noobs. Maybe I should have sent more LOL. Those are some great sticks you sent. @BasicTek
Hey you ended up with a great trade. To be honest one of the reasons I sent what I did was because I saw what @Sambronian sent to @Rupe and I wanted to be competitive lol. Plus @redneck_toy told me to send him what I liked to smoke and those are it, and about 30 more but I couldn't send that many lol

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey you ended up with a great trade. To be honest one of the reasons I sent what I did was because I saw what @Sambronian sent to @Rupe and I wanted to be competitive lol. Plus @redneck_toy told me to send him what I liked to smoke and those are it, and about 30 more but I couldn't send that many lol
No i got amazing sticks in return and I am so grateful, but there were more I wanted to send lol but limited it to 10 because the rules, guess i should have just sent them.

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Maybe should have dropped shipped another cooler to you. Wifey couldn't get mad about that, could she?
Well I bought 2 one broke and they sent me a new one. Then I fixed the broken one and she was pretty steamed when she saw them stacked 3 high instead of 2. I ended up moving them in the corner and so far we're ok

She really doesn't like the 2 small wood ones in the master (coolest room in the house)

If I could stop buying new ones for a few months and smoke mostly mediocre cigars in that time I could do away with em. So far I've failed on both points lol

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
OK here's my catch. Thanks @redneck_toy This was AWESOME! :love: There were maybe 5 or so that I have already smoked and that leaves around 30 new smokes to try. Many of them were on my list
like little Gomez, johnny O, Diplomaticos, Papas Frita's ManOwar, and MF la promesa. Others I have never even heard of and can't wait to start trying them out.

Thanks a ton Robert. it's very appreciated, and with all this COVID stuff I'll have plenty of time to try them out. :cigar:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
hi all, i'm in, can you pair me up with a sponsor for a newb trade? i'd like to do an actual trade (not cash). also, can you put me with someone who likes intense full+ blends? thanks! :cigar: acer

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
hi all, i'm in, can you pair me up with a sponsor for a newb trade? i'd like to do an actual trade (not cash). also, can you put me with someone who likes intense full+ blends? thanks! :cigar: acer
Well first let's make a call for someone who likes the full bodied smokes!! Anyone?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
@Hopduro I have lots of them but I don't qual as a trading partner.
I should clarify, I’m trying to get rid of a bunch of DE feral flying pigs. Loved em 7 years ago, but too strong for me these days. They are decent sticks and should go to someone who would enjoy them. Plus I’ll add a few others to the mix.