What's new

BOTL Noobie From Chicago

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
welcome from the Midway Airport neighborhoods. And FYI...I wouldnt name drop JDog too often. Good way to NOT make friends.

Just kidding, kinda. He is a good guy...sometimes (rarely).

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
welcome from the Midway Airport neighborhoods. And FYI...I wouldnt name drop JDog too often. Good way to NOT make friends.

Just kidding, kinda. He is a good guy...sometimes (rarely).
Smokin', All kidding aside, JDog was great to talk with; we shared a good herf at Case Fuente in Las Vegas. I fully expected to enjoy my smokey treat alone, but JDog bellied up to the bar and started that chat!

Thanks for the welcome! I know your neighborhood well. Years ago, I worked on the South Side and found some great deli's that I patronize to this day.

Mike

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Smokin', All kidding aside, JDog was great to talk with; we shared a good herf at Case Fuente in Las Vegas. I fully expected to enjoy my smokey treat alone, but JDog bellied up to the bar and started that chat!

Thanks for the welcome! I know your neighborhood well. Years ago, I worked on the South Side and found some great deli's that I patronize to this day.

Mike
yeah, he's a good dude. When he isnt traveling we meet up quite a bit. Please direct me to these Delis!

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
yeah, he's a good dude. When he isnt traveling we meet up quite a bit. Please direct me to these Delis!
Manny's at 1100 S Jefferson and in Midway Airport
Panozzo's at 1300 S Michigan
Bobak's at 5200 S Archer
Celina's and Gilmart on Archer Ave in Archer Heights
Mom & Dad's and A PLace For Us on the SW Corner of Midway (63rd and Central)

All highly recommended!

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Manny's at 1100 S Jefferson and in Midway Airport
Panozzo's at 1300 S Michigan
Bobak's at 5200 S Archer
Celina's and Gilmart on Archer Ave in Archer Heights
Mom & Dad's and A PLace For Us on the SW Corner of Midway (63rd and Central)

All highly recommended!
Ha, my dad just brought me some Bobak's on his trip out here at the beginning of the month or maybe it was from Joe & Franks. Either way better than the crap we get in the desert

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Ha, my dad just brought me some Bobak's on his trip out here at the beginning of the month or maybe it was from Joe & Franks. Either way better than the crap we get in the desert
Bobak's is the best! When it gets warmer, I'll fire up the grill and add some of those tasty sausages to the menu! Geez, Joe & Frank's; I forgot about them...

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Glad you decided to join. PM or e-mail me when you're interested in catching a smoke at Casa de Montecristo.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome, from another Chicago Brother. Be careful with that JDog fellow though, he seems nice and trusting at first. And then one day you come home to your mailbox blown apart into a billion pieces.

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Again, thanks for the warm welcome; everyone has been very receptive. BOTL seems like a great place to chat about my passion, cigars!

JDog - Thanks for suggesting I join!

I actually just came from Casa de Montecristo. I mentioined your name as why I stopped in and got the royal treatment (discount, grand tour, invitation to the Tat event in March). The store personnel had too many great things to say about you... how much are you paying them?!

By the way, I picked up a Tatuaje Cojonu and a Tatuaje Capa Especial. I cannot wait to enjoy these smokey treats!