What's new

BOTL Noobie From Chicago

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
To all the Chicago Land BOTL's... Please let me know if there are any herf's in the near future; I'd love to attend and meet everyone.

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Too bad you just left Casa. I'll be in the VIP lounge in about an hour or so.
I was in Bolingbrook for a meeting and decided to drop in and see the place. One of the nicest shops I have been to anywhere in the country during my travels. I especially liked the VIP Lounge; so much so I bought a box of Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Special Edition 2011 to gain entry!

Regardless, it was a great shop. The staff was friendly and helpful and the selection was dynamite! I look forward to meeting you there in the near future.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Lockport.

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least."

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
By the way, I picked up a Tatuaje Cojonu and a Tatuaje Capa Especial. I cannot wait to enjoy these smokey treats!
Nice! I love the 2003 Cojonu. And the 7th Capa Especial is great also.

To all the Chicago Land BOTL's... Please let me know if there are any herf's in the near future; I'd love to attend and meet everyone.
Good question. I'm not sure when the next larger HERF will be... we did get together a few months back with some guys from Michigan (OB-Left and Ciggy) at the Burning Leaf. There were about 8 or 10 guys throughout the day.

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Nice! I love the 2003 Cojonu. And the 7th Capa Especial is great also.

Good question. I'm not sure when the next larger HERF will be... we did get together a few months back with some guys from Michigan (OB-Left and Ciggy) at the Burning Leaf. There were about 8 or 10 guys throughout the day.
I took your suggestion to try the Tat's. I'm looking forward to smoking them soon.

Let me know if there is anything coming up. The staff at Casa de Montecristo mentioned a Tat event on March 21st that I think I will attend.