What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Newbies, if you do not hear from your sponsor in a day or two, PM them!
This is a ONE TIME trade to establish your trader rating.

firedoc take madscientist -waiting for reply
sean take Schmec
pnoguy take lilninjabuddy
Matty07 take Damoba

sponsors on deck:

burningman - cash deal
cateacher - cash deal
tnt cigarguy
stocktonjohn

cash/canuck section:
aaron
jnt
bbc30

australia and down under:
superhasan

next noobs need sponsors:

Rating - 100%
59   0   2
Got a sweet 5er from Damoba today....:tiphat: thanks for playing now its my turn:stretchgr:stretchgr:stretchgr

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
Speaking of which... USPS shows delivered!

Sorry, Glen, you're coming home to a blown-up home!
So, I got home today from my self-imposed imprisonment in the midwest. I discovered some minor damage done to my porch, which I have already repaired. According to the local authorities, the damage was inflicted by an individual who resides in Puyallup, WA, whose address was not released by the County Sheriff's Department. Fortunately, I have a number of friends in said constabulary institution, and have discovered the identity of the perpatrator. Prepare to die. :rifleaim:

Oh, and BTW......nice! As you can see, one of them didn't remain unsmoked long enough for me to take the pic!

Last edited:

Damoba

Dan, Dan the Cigar Man
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My neighbor calls me today while I'm at work to tell me that he has some bad news. He goes on to explain to me, that he saw our mailman drop off a package at my house today. Then he calmly asks me if I am sitting down, he says, "Dan I think some Durka Durkas blew up your house!" I said "WHAT are you kidding me", he says no turn on the TV, to channel 9 news. I'll be damned there's my house a smoldering pile of ash. So i rush home and oh WTF no i got a newbie sampler bombing from Matt07. OBLITERATION!!!! I though I was gonna have to go merk some Jihadist ass.
Matty07 that was "hard, like real hard"

Wow I don't have the right words to thank you with. This is unbelievable Matty you are one hell of a brother..... I really don't know what to say... except: thank you thank you thank you!

I hope you all like the photos, lets all give matty07 a big round of applause for being such a stand up guy. This sets such a high precedence for me and other sponsors for the newbie sampler thread, I look forward to blowing up a newb myself now (but must obtain a heller good stock first) Unbelievable i still cant grasp what an almost total stranger, and now big brother has done for me wow! I have a feeling I'm gonna be dropping a lotta dough on Federal Cigar.
WOOOOO HOOOOO, TOO impatient gotta go burn one, much love to all you brothers who are as gracious as MATTY07. What an entrance into premium smokes!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.