What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Sorry for delay guys. Wife is doing her doctorate online and I don't have access to the computer much. Doing this from the ipad is tough, so let me know if I missed anyone/anything.

Noobs - Please do not post that you'd like to participate in this thread unless you have AT LEAST stopped by the introduction forums to introduce yourself.

Current rule revision. Post 620 at bottom of page.

Newbies, once your end arrives from your sponsor, please post here or PM me so that I know your trade is complete.

Newbies, if you do not hear from your sponsor in a day or two, PM them!

This is a ONE TIME trade to establish your trader rating.

JDog - jacobwaits (overseas - England) on hold
javajunkie - Carpenter69 (in the works)
CoSmokes - SmokeAndMirrors
ATL - ms_cindylynn
Morrisjohn - rmoon74
Javajunkie - full body smoker (in the works)
Hogfarmer - siakingsport

Newbies waiting for a sponsor:

maduro marauder
cigar_labelcollection (cash or trade)
Jonesry09
Dmberger
Fabes

Sponsors on deck:

Canuck section:

bdc30

Newbies That Disappeared

press_mute
Zigman
Henry
Stogies&Bogeys
jrodzilla
GoldenX
rmoon74 (working on a deal again)

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Noob here looking to get in on the action, how do i get started or find a sponsor?
you just did, man! lookie, see that post up above yours?^^^. CAteacher is the current steering committee, and novitiates go in the queue in the order they apply. as sponsors become available, they are assigned a n00b in application order (unless special needs interfere).

take a second, read through how the thread works, and a sponsor will PM you when your name comes up.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Received rmoon74 end of the trade today, 15 good sticks (Opus, Tatuaje, EPC, Four Kicks, etc.) and some extras as well :cbig:

I am now in the process of figuring out the "fair and measured" (-javajunkie) response

BTW, what is the unbanded one?

Out to rmoon74 tomorrow 9405 5036 9930 0452 9163 78

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry for delay guys. Wife is doing her doctorate online and I don't have access to the computer much. Doing this from the ipad is tough, so let me know if I missed anyone/anything.

Noobs - Please do not post that you'd like to participate in this thread unless you have AT LEAST stopped by the introduction forums to introduce yourself.

Current rule revision. Post 620 at bottom of page.

Newbies, once your end arrives from your sponsor, please post here or PM me so that I know your trade is complete.

Newbies, if you do not hear from your sponsor in a day or two, PM them!

This is a ONE TIME trade to establish your trader rating.

JDog - jacobwaits (overseas - England) on hold
javajunkie - Carpenter69 (in the works)
CoSmokes - SmokeAndMirrors
ATL - ms_cindylynn
Morrisjohn - rmoon74
Javajunkie - full body smoker (in the works)
Hogfarmer - siakingsport

Newbies waiting for a sponsor:

maduro marauder
cigar_labelcollection (cash or trade)
Jonesry09
Dmberger
Fabes

Sponsors on deck:

Canuck section:

bdc30

Newbies That Disappeared

press_mute
Zigman
Henry
Stogies&Bogeys
jrodzilla
GoldenX
rmoon74 (working on a deal again)
Sent a PM to teach...asking to be put at end of current list...thanks

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0

Received the above from ms_cindylynn this morning. Some great stuff there! A 13 and a JJ, nice! The Duena pl is great too. Never tried the Sultans.

Back to you, Cindy!

9405 5036 9930 0453 8420 41

You can throw me back in the pile.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I was just curious; is there a thread for just straight trades; of course being new I understand that I will be sending to members with good trade feedback first.. I saw a "Trade zone" I think it was called but nothing was posted..

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I was just curious; is there a thread for just straight trades; of course being new I understand that I will be sending to members with good trade feedback first.. I saw a "Trade zone" I think it was called but nothing was posted..
you will eventually gain access to the marketplace, a sub forum for trading and purchasing or selling. plenty of ongoing trades as well, like the pay it forwards and the non-newb blind. i believe there is a post count and time requirement both to gain access: thirty days and thirty posts, off the top of my (addled) head.

this is the usual place to start, as you are mostly guaranteed to get a positive TR on here, and the sponsors show you the ropes on HOW to trade before you wander off into the woods alone.

man, that sounded a lot more creepy and cryptic than it did in my head, wow! o)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
you will eventually gain access to the marketplace, a sub forum for trading and purchasing or selling. plenty of ongoing trades as well, like the pay it forwards and the non-newb blind. i believe there is a post count and time requirement both to gain access: thirty days and thirty posts, off the top of my (addled) head.

this is the usual place to start, as you are mostly guaranteed to get a positive TR on here, and the sponsors show you the ropes on HOW to trade before you wander off into the woods alone.

man, that sounded a lot more creepy and cryptic than it did in my head, wow! o)
well I guess I'll just wait till my name comes up then.. but thank you javajunkie and Agentskull for the info...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Received the above from ms_cindylynn this morning. Some great stuff there! A 13 and a JJ, nice! The Duena pl is great too. Never tried the Sultans.

Back to you, Cindy!

9405 5036 9930 0453 8420 41

You can throw me back in the pile.
Enjoy! A few of my favorites right there :) the sultans are different but a nice change of pace when needed or wanted. I hope you like em!

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Cosmokes take cigarlabelcollection. Newbs I'll add you to list when I can get to computer this weekend. Thanks for being patient

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
YO TEACH! i have one, but probably two packages going out tomorrow. if i see this correctly, fullbodysmoker has one waiting on my stoop, which i should be able to answer tonight. i am reaching out to jonesry09, as maduromarauder has dropped to the end of the queue and adam has cigarlabelcollection.

Status
Not open for further replies.