What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to participate but original rules say 12 month probation. I looked for updated rules in post 620 but didn't see. Is this open to new newbs?

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Would love to participate but original rules say 12 month probation. I looked for updated rules in post 620 but didn't see. Is this open to new newbs?
yup, this is basically FOR newbs. you need to have made a introduction thread, just to give a general hello. you need to commit to making this transaction happen in a timely way. and you need to express your interest clearly in this thread, which you just did. teach will throw you I the queue, and one of us sponsors should be getting to you momentarily.

EDIT: ...and a PM going to fullbodysmoker. carpenter and i are still in the works, he got delayed, and should have a box en route to me now, but i can go ahead and line up the next novitiate.

EDIT EDIT: full body smoker and i are talking, in the works.
carpenter has already shipped, just failed to get a tracker, so in the works.

all good on this side!

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup, this is basically FOR newbs. you need to have made a introduction thread, just to give a general hello. you need to commit to making this transaction happen in a timely way. and you need to express your interest clearly in this thread, which you just did. teach will throw you I the queue, and one of us sponsors should be getting to you momentarily.

EDIT: ...and a PM going to fullbodysmoker. carpenter and i are still in the works, he got delayed, and should have a box en route to me now, but i can go ahead and line up the next novitiate.
Right on. Thanks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Package just received from hogfarmer. All is good. Trying to post pics but tapatalk is not getting along with my iPhone.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I don't mean to be a pest. I know there is line up to do this.. just wanted to make sure I made all the necessary moves to be put on the list?
Am I good to go when my turn comes up? Got my package all figured out... just need a name and address to ship to!

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
I've talked to cigar_labelcollection a couple of times. Please pair me up with him for his first trade. Thanks.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
I don't mean to be a pest. I know there is line up to do this.. just wanted to make sure I made all the necessary moves to be put on the list?
Am I good to go when my turn comes up? Got my package all figured out... just need a name and address to ship to!
Yes, you're good to go. Cateacher will add you to the waiting list shortly. A sponsor will send you a pm. Just bear with us, there's a few a ahead of you. If you've not already done so, introduce yourself in the introductions thread.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
speak of the devil, carpenter had this waiting for me when i rolled home yesterday:

the sticks are: GoF carlito tubo, unspecified but old-a$$ oliva (possibly transitional between cloth bands and current?), big damn opus, tat TAA12, fuente WCD125 T52 robo, HE toro, LP unico L40, viaje exclusivo new lancero, viaje zombie SS. at least at first blush.

and, to ensure safe travel, marty drops them in a humidor. seriously, i got a freebie for either travel or dryboxing purposes, just for shits and giggles.

well done, man!

Last edited:

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I've talked to cigar_labelcollection a couple of times. Please pair me up with him for his first trade. Thanks.
Hey Eddie there are other newbies who are in line ahead of cigar_labelcolleciton. I am not running this thread so it is not up to me, but the way I think this works is if someone would like to be a sponsor they sign up to trade with the next newbie in line

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Hey Eddie there are other newbies who are in line ahead of cigar_labelcolleciton. I am not running this thread so it is not up to me, but the way I think this works is if someone would like to be a sponsor they sign up to trade with the next newbie in line
That's cool. I'll just trade with him off this thread then.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Good things come to those who wait.....

True!! Patience was never my strong suit haha

Status
Not open for further replies.