What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I'm baaaaaack where are all the newbs? I've stocked up on stuff for the newbie samplers!!!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've participated a few times, but would still consider myself a newbie to cigars (and definitely to the site). If I can still participate, I'd like to throw my name back in the queue.

:grin:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
:smokingbo Remember: You can always post up in the trading room as many others have that you are interested in a trade.:smokingbo

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I think its for the first time traders only. To get them started on their way.
I've participated twice so I am not sure if that is totally true, but I think you're right about the spirit of the thread.

More than happy to have my name removed if it doesn't comply with the rules or if I am in front of some other newbie who has not yet participated!

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I'll take anyone waiting. Need to clear alot of room. Bought a box of Sharks and other stuff.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I would like to get in on this action. Just found out that my submission on the Secret Santa was accidentally deleted and I don't get to participate this year, so I could use some good news.....

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hey there Todd, I have been out of the loop for a while with the Noobie trade. Need some help? I can take a Noobie! :waving:

Status
Not open for further replies.