What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I am interested in trading and would like to gain some points. I have a pretty decent stash so let me know what you are interested in.
Holly crap!!! I'm going to have to reach deep to match this stuff. We've got a great Canadian noob here!!!

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
i read the initial post in this thread, but i'm still not too sure how it works. i don't really have tons of cigars to trade. i have some rocky patel stuff and some gurkhas, and some random sampler pacs from CI. but it does sound like fun.

ben

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
i read the initial post in this thread, but i'm still not too sure how it works. i don't really have tons of cigars to trade. i have some rocky patel stuff and some gurkhas, and some random sampler pacs from CI. but it does sound like fun.

ben
Don't worry, BOTLs here will help :thumbsup:
But why don't ye go into the introduction forum and tell us a tad about ye?

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0

ben
Haven't heard back from Matt, but I can take this one, too, if it's alright with Wasch. If we don't here back from Kelly I can take Harvard as well. Let me know. I've got a bunch of stuff to throw out there after taking 3 months off.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Hey no rush on getting it out just make sure it isn't too big of a box Shipping internationaly is expensive. And hey I only sent 9 sticks :innocent: that shouldn't take up too much space. I tried harn not to look like a total noob you can't take that away from me.

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Hey no rush on getting it out just make sure it isn't too big of a box Shipping internationaly is expensive. And hey I only sent 9 sticks :innocent: that shouldn't take up too much space. I tried harn not to look like a total noob you can't take that away from me.
You're package accomplished that, but your post didn't.:thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Haven't heard back from Matt, but I can take this one, too, if it's alright with Wasch. If we don't here back from Kelly I can take Harvard as well. Let me know. I've got a bunch of stuff to throw out there after taking 3 months off.
I haven't heard anything, but I do want to follow the rules! I guess just let me know. Thanks!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Jay, go ahead and take cba191 one too.

Give Kelly another day or two...if that's alright with Harvard.

Status
Not open for further replies.