What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Headbanger sent me a nice selection of smokable leafs.. Fortunantly he was patient enough to look past my ignorance and forgive my payment blunder.. Good cigars, better person.. Thank Steve!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Yes we are. Captain is a stand up guy and nice to work with. Trade with confidence. Trader ratings given. So who is going to sponsor the next newbie? Come on you FOG's!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay, I've read through the thread but am still a bit unsure how this works here...I'd like to do a NST trade...if you opt for a trade of cigars rather than cash, how do you determine what the newbie sends the FOG/Sponsor? Just any number of random sticks and they return the same, or is it supposed to be more specific? Thanks...

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hey Marc. Todd is the matchmaker here. Say you want to trade and he'll set you up with a sponsor when your name gets to the top of the newbie list. The sponsor will then pm you to start the trade and addy exchange. You'll send first, of course, and the return package will follow.

Neuromancer has great taste in cigars guys! He'll treat you right.

I'll take the next noob in line, Todd, which I think is pdonlin. Yes?

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
lions said:
I would like to trade todd , please let me know when and how please.
Ok Lions, I'll add you to the list.

Next Newbs:
Wrinklenuts
Neuromancer
Lions

Come on folks, we need some sponsors here. :thumbsup:

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I received pdonlin's package today, and it is spectacular! Holy Cow! Lots of great cigars here! Thank you very much Patrick. I will get your package out asap. Good job.

pdonlin

aka Tumbleweed
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
After a much longer day at work than I expected, I was suprised to see the cigars were sitting in my mailbox already... I'll just say that opening the box up and going through the cigars quickly wiped away my pissed off mood!

Thanks a bunch Scott, this is one amazing sampler and I look forward to refining my tastes.

owljones

habanoholics anonymous
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I couldn't work out a trade with wrinklenuts, so if the next newbie would like a habanos sampler or the like, you can PM me with your requests.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For any FOG that would like to do a cigar trade, I can do that at this time. I just don't have the funds to send money at this time. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
wrinklenuts said:
For any FOG that would like to do a cigar trade, I can do that at this time. I just don't have the funds to send money at this time. Thanks.
Ditto...thanks to owljones for getting in touch with me but I'm sorta in this same postition atm and looking for an NC to NC trade, so I guess the list is back the way it was...

Status
Not open for further replies.