What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Todd, I consider myself a newb, but might be in a position to help out here. Trying to maintain my habanos for commitments, but I think I could spare a few NCs to anyone looking to trade.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Wrinklenuts' NST package was ion the counter last night when I got home. Gotta say, impressive selection. Should be returning volley today IAAP....

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As I was pulling onto my street today after work I was stunned to find that my new mailbox that I put up last weekend was completely gone! There is just a crater were it once stood. It looks like I'll have to go to Lowe's this weekend for more supplies. Dan blew me away like I've never thought possible. I am in complete shock!!! Dan was WAYYY more generous than I ever expected. Thank you SOOO Much bro! You were able to find cigars that I've never ever tried. I can't wait to start sampling. Dan is a true BOTL!!:youarethe

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
It was my pleasure. Of course you started it by sending me the selection that you did. Enjoy and I hope you find a couple new favorites in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.