What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
all I am in for some type of trade, would someone be interested in some diamond crown maximus's? put me in the cue as well please. put the show on the road

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How long have I been posting? It seems like about a year? I would love to trade sticks with someone.

I also own a winery and would trade some wine for sticks.....sshhh, don't tell the wife...:)

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
How long have I been posting? It seems like about a year? I would love to trade sticks with someone.

I also own a winery and would trade some wine for sticks.....sshhh, don't tell the wife...:)
Ye have the year already, but I think ye need established Trader Rating. Check the rules in the OP.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0

All you need is a year and goodstanding. Tell Todd to put you in the Q.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0

What winery? I can't trade for it, its hard enough to get cigars into canada, but would love to look for it if it is available here.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I am new to the board and would like to try some different stuff. I can trade some that I have or do a cash deal. This would be my first trade online so I would like the experience of shipping cigars.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I can do a cash deal.
I missed this...PM USCBullDog

all I am in for some type of trade, would someone be interested in some diamond crown maximus's? put me in the cue as well please. put the show on the road
I have added you to the queue.

Although you have met the one year requirement to be a sponsor it is also stipulated that a sponsor have a good trader rating. WHile you have no bad trader comments that does not equate to good by default. I'd be more than happy to add you as a non-sponsor.

I am new to the board and would like to try some different stuff. I can trade some that I have or do a cash deal. This would be my first trade online so I would like the experience of shipping cigars.
I have added you to the queue as well.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a ton a cash to spend, but I'd be willing to buy a couple of sticks just to try a little variety. Nothing too extravagant though.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Well crap. I'm really busy and my last trade took much longer than I expected, but I think I'll have more time this week if the newbie can get their stuff out quick. I'm crazy busy next week, so it's this week or in 2 weeks for whoever I get.

BTW, can take 2 or more if I need to.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
OK, so Aaron (gibbleguts) and I have a noobie trade going, not that he's a noobie or anything, but I did make him send his end first! :halfgrinw I get his end in the mail yesterday and WTF, there's 10 cigars in there, seven of which I've never freakin' even heard of! A bunch have these second silver and red bands that say "Asia" on them, one that says "Edicion Limitada" and a couple that have another second red and gold band with a picture of a leaf that say "La Casa" something or other.

How the hell do I compete with this dude? Anybody got some ideas how I can smack this Canadian around a bit?

I'd post pics, but I don't need the ATF on my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.