What's new

BOTL Pipe Newbie Sampler Thread

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
So I wake up today to a MFR!

Apparently one2many and Reckless and neighbors and they tagged teamed me. Awesome selection of cigars and fresh nyc bagels and nyc hotsauce!

Thanx guys. Ur boxes are already in the mail.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0

Apparently one2many and Reckless and neighbors and they tagged teamed me. Awesome selection of cigars and fresh nyc bagels and nyc hotsauce!

Enjoy brother grrrrrrr!!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0

So how was your breakfast? I hope you used that hot sauce on some eggs!! Looks like you side is landing today :flagger:

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
...recommendations on my first go??
start at the beginning, and buy or trade for more when you run out? o)

seriously, start with carter. CH is just tobacco flavored, and an amazing primer. i gotta start tossing some OTC in my trades...
So try just straight CH to start got it. What do you mean by primer? Like pack a bowl of what youre going to smoke and put CH on top to light?

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
CH, or any old codger burly, or any burly really, are great for breaking in a pipe. also, it burns really well, and is a good practice run for learning packing, pacing, and maintaining burn. also also, it is such a laid back flavor that it is good for learning how to spot flavor and texture in pipe tobacco.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
CH, or any old codger burly, or any burly really, are great for breaking in a pipe. also, it burns really well, and is a good practice run for learning packing, pacing, and maintaining burn. also also, it is such a laid back flavor that it is good for learning how to spot flavor and texture in pipe tobacco.
Works for me! Thanks brother!!

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Yes. This. Start with the CH. Learn to pack, light etc. Then also use the CH to mix with blends u may not like to change the flavors.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Holy hell! Got my end from Grrr today! Already got the cob going with some carter and loving it! My pipe learning is now the same as my driving learning. I started on a farm truck with a burned out clutch that you had to jam to the ground then shove the knob quickly just to get her out of neutral. When I got my Cherokee it was a breeze to pick up.

Now, smoking a cob and carter instead of my briar and DE that didn't ever dry out overnight is like my first time driving the Cherokee. Holy hell. I'm having so much fun with this little pipe right now. Thanks so much brother! Hope my end brings you as much enjoyment as your end has me

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
So Mr H3rrington doesn't listen well. I told him to send me 3 everyday smokes. And he sends me these!

Holy he'll if these are ur everyday smokes what do u smoke on special occasions? Lol

Thank you very much my friend. These go straight to my special occasion humi.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
So Mr H3rrington doesn't listen well. I told him to send me 3 everyday smokes. And he sends me these!

Holy he'll if these are ur everyday smokes what do u smoke on special occasions? Lol

You're a brother doing a lot of good here. Figured you deserved something more than three everyday smokes. Thanks for being a sponsor in this thread. Pretty awesome stuff going on in here.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0

You're a brother doing a lot of good here. Figured you deserved something more than three everyday smokes. Thanks for being a sponsor in this thread. Pretty awesome stuff going on in here.
Thank you for the kind words.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I told my chick I would give up cigars for lent, didnt say nothing about trying a pipe :) Can anyone help me give pipes a try?

If another sponsor pops up I would love to give this a try.

thanks guys!

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I told my chick I would give up cigars for lent, didnt say nothing about trying a pipe :) Can anyone help me give pipes a try?

If another sponsor pops up I would love to give this a try.

thanks guys!
Sure I will throw ya on the list.