What's new

BOTL Pipe Newbie Sampler Thread

Rating - 100%
13   0   0

So I have history with Grrrr on another board and I know how he plays but this is crazy!!! Awesome box to open up when I got home and I know you said no hit backs but this sis deserving of something at least. Thanks Grrrr this is definitely going to get me started and lots of blends to try out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
For a second, I thought I hit the bookmark for P&C's warehouse cam. Crazy nice hit.

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
9405 8036 9930 0117 1410 78
All I can say is wow! A great selection of tobaccos, a trusty cob, and some important tools of the trade. But the real treat is a Meer-lined estate that I had sent to Rob a couple years ago. He read that I was starting to restore my father's old pipes and he thought it would be nice if this one returned home.

Rob, thank you so much for the generous package and the very thoughtful note. It's all very much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I would like to participate. I have dabbled in pipes a little but am still feeling out what I like. So far vapers have really caught my interest.

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
If I can get on the list behind the fellas that are already waiting I'd love to get into pipes considering its only a matter of time before the weather in the Chicago suburbs hits hard.

Tom