What's new

BOTL Pipe Newbie Sampler Thread

Rating - 100%
25   0   0

I asked for a mere starter kit and @Garrett decided to annihilate my entire post office!

Dude, this is beyond generous.

He hooked it up with a great selection of aged tobacco, a few tins, accessories and 3 beautiful pipes including the sickest corn cob I've ever seen.

Thanks again brother. Looking forward to delving deep into this hobby. You better watch your back....

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So I am getting the itch to test the waters in pipe smoking.. I've never smoked a pipe before so don't want to invest much and think some brothers probably have some starter items around. Looking to send hand full of sticks your way for a newb kit in return!

Thanks!

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Sounds like you two need to discuss lol
Perfect! Wasn't sure if there was a specific moderator for this thread. Thanks, man!

So I am getting the itch to test the waters in pipe smoking.. I've never smoked a pipe before so don't want to invest much and think some brothers probably have some starter items around. Looking to send hand full of sticks your way for a newb kit in return!
Alright brother, I'll send you a PM shortly. I'm open for cigars or cash - whichever is easiest for you.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Perfect! Wasn't sure if there was a specific moderator for this thread. Thanks, man!

Alright brother, I'll send you a PM shortly. I'm open for cigars or cash - whichever is easiest for you.
I've been trying to keep watch on the thread but it looks like all of us pipers kind of "moderate" this together.

But by all means get him good!

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Alright. Weather's nice. I need a sponsor please. Read the 101 guide. Smokes a bowel or two and I wanna get into it finally. Really interesting reads in the guides can't wait to taste the madness now.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Well, Brett's part of the trade just arrived and holy mother!

I'll get you a tracking number today. ...and, you're going to pay for this.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Awesome hit brother way too kind! Stoked to learn a new hobby and thanks to you have all the gear! Thanks again brother!
My pleasure! Those cobs are my favorite shape and that briar pipe is a great size to travel with. I also included my favorite Aeromatic blends to try out. Should be more than plenty to get you started and to practice packing your bowls and keeping them lit. Let me know when you want to try other types of pipe tobacco blends and I'll get them to you.