What's new

BOTL Pipe Newbie Sampler Thread

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
@bostoneo Can you help me "catagorize" these... I guess by flavor for pipe tobacco right? Or profile? And what would you recommend to try first. I'm a little intimidated with the flake and trying to figure out how fine to grind it for a bowl. I just figured out a good pack for "normal" stuff.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
@bostoneo Can you help me "catagorize" these... I guess by flavor for pipe tobacco right? Or profile? And what would you recommend to try first. I'm a little intimidated with the flake and trying to figure out how fine to grind it for a bowl. I just figured out a good pack for "normal" stuff.
Sure I'll shoot ya a pm Thursday morning

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've always been intrigued by pipes and thoroughly enjoy the aromatics from people smoking pipes. I've read through all of the stickies and I believe I'm ready to take the plunge down another slope. I just completed my first trade in the Cigar Newbie Sampler Trade and I'm ready to jump in over here. Are there any sponsors available for a trade?

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
I've always been intrigued by pipes and thoroughly enjoy the aromatics from people smoking pipes. I've read through all of the stickies and I believe I'm ready to take the plunge down another slope. I just completed my first trade in the Cigar Newbie Sampler Trade and I'm ready to jump in over here. Are there any sponsors available for a trade?
I'm taking mr atl down :)

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have a hard time reading my own hand writing so a notebook is out. I found all of the information on a couple of websites and have one more column out of view with a link so I can purchase more of what I like.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have a hard time reading my own hand writing so a notebook is out. I found all of the information on a couple of websites and have one more column out of view with a link so I can purchase more of what I like.

Just a suggestion, don't go too crazy on buying big amounts of a certain baccy until you're absolutely sure you enjoy them. I was big on the aromatics when I first started piping, but since branching out and trying other blends, I've veered away from them. And remember, smoke what you like, like what you smoke. Enjoy the slippery piping slopes!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Just a suggestion, don't go too crazy on buying big amounts of a certain baccy until you're absolutely sure you enjoy them. I was big on the aromatics when I first started piping, but since branching out and trying other blends, I've veered away from them. And remember, smoke what you like, like what you smoke. Enjoy the slippery piping slopes!
Thanks for the suggestion. I plan on smoking through all of these before I purchase any tins and even then I'll be carefull to not get to crazy for a while. I've read about a few people's tastes changing as you mentioned and don't want to get stuck with a bunch of tobacco I might not enjoy.