What's new

BOTL Teku Glassware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
The only way it's possible for engraving on either the Teku or Glencarin is to use the alternate BOTL logo (see my avatar).

Printed Teku pre-orders will be posted next week and I'm still looking for someone/asking for help to print on Glencarin glasses. Otherwise, is there enough alternate logo engraving only (one side) for the Glencarin glasses?

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Update

18 sets equals the necessary minimum run and 10 have been spoken for - only 8 sets remain.
I will place the order next week and then a delivery time of approximately 3 weeks plus shipping.

Update for Glencairn Glassware

I am awaiting the final quote for engraved BOTL Alternative Logo Glassware (one sided) and will create it's own thread when I get it back.

Last edited:

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Update

18 sets equals the necessary minimum run and 10 have been spoken for - only 8 sets remain.
I will place the order next week and then a delivery time of approximately 3 weeks plus shipping.

Update for Glencairn Glassware

I am awaiting the final quote for engraved BOTL Alternative Logo Glassware (one sided) and will create it's own thread when I get it back.
Great opportunity to get some glassware sporting this place.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Update

The order was placed, however the printer will not have the glasses in stock until June 6th. This means that I would receive the printed glasses sometime mid to late June.

Does anyone have an issue with waiting a little bit longer? I can refund up to a couple of those who can't wait but any more than that and I would have to cancel and refund everyone. If you ordered, please chime in - thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.