NC:
1. Warped Flor Del Valle Cristalies
2. Booth/Caldwell Hit and Run Perfecto
3. Davidoff 702 Series Special T

CC:
1. HDM Epicure #2
2. Cohiba Siglo VI
3. Bolivar Gigantes

Homerolls: I don't know enough about them to accurately access this category, but @Hopduro 's one home roll was great.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
You only get one buddy

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Viaje - Honey and hand grenades -the rapier

Was this time last year sitting on my dads deck overlooking the water with a nice single malt whisky , not sure if it was all the serenity and nostalgia of the moment but this cigar was off the chain , crazy !

This thread has prompted me to go on the hunt for some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Viaje - Honey and hand grenades -the rapier

Was this time last year sitting on my dads deck overlooking the water with a nice single malt whisky , not sure if it was all the serenity and nostalgia of the moment but this cigar was off the chain , crazy !

This thread has prompted me to go on the hunt for some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great stick! Sounds like you enjoyed it the way it was meant to be smoked....with family and a proper single malt!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Alright, so I decided we needed a thread to represent the BOTL 2017 favorite cigars in an unbiased manor. We all have working palates and I'm sure we can remember one cigar that stood out in 2017 (I can remember several). This only works if we get a bunch of people participating!

How this will work:
  1. Try not to read anyone else's post before you reply (Keep yourself as unbiased as possible)
  2. List your 2017 favorite cigar and vitola (NC, CC, homeroll?)
  3. This cigar does NOT have to be a new release
  4. Try to leave the first line to just the cigar information, then you can write anything else (I liked it because...), this will help me with compiling the results at the end
  5. You only get one nomination
  6. This will run until New Year's Eve
Partagas serie d no. 4

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Best one released this year? I really didn’t get to try much of this year’s new stuff. Of the few I did try, The Wayfairer was probably my favorite, but I looked briefly at the 2017 releases and I think I tried maybe 3-4?

Best smoked in 2017 is probably one of the Alex custom rolls I bought in 2016.

Edit: It was the last of my June 2005 Punch Punch. I had a fiver I bought off a friend a number of years ago, smoked it on my anniversary trip in June (we got married in June 05). Smoked it down at the bottom of a vineyard in Sonoma, by a small lake while the wife sipped wine and knit. One of my favorite memories ever.

Last edited: