What's new

Boutique Brands? Had any good ones lately?

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Looking out there to hear about some good boutique brands that may be new or old but don't have much distribution. HTF's are preferred. Any suggestions? I like doing reviews on HTF sticks and boutique stuff, so I would like to hear some new ones, other than Tat and Viaje (which are pretty main stream now).

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Rodrigo, Hispanoila, Sultan, and of course 262. Have to throw in my shameless plug.
Do you mean Fred Schrader's hispaniola? I smoke the crap out of the Para Ti's from Fred Schrader. He is an incredible and legendary winemaker!

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Define boutigue so we make sure we are on the same page? lol. Besides Tats, Illusiones, here are a couple of others I enjoy

Esencia cigars (made by the folks at Palio cutters, BOTL,LLC)
Pinar Del Rio

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
There's this guy, his name is Rene Sanchez, he has his own brand called Just Easy. The guy is a tremendous artist when it comes to rolling sticks. His traveling party is not bad on the eyes either...

http://www.justeasycigars.com/

The sticks, ROTT are really tasty and with some age on them, they rank right up there. Another stick that the locals around these part enjoy, at least some of them are from Cardenas Cigars (this used to be one of Arnie's haunts when he was the Gub'ner) they have a couple of house specials, the Cardenas Cognac and the Taco which are not bad. They used to have a stick called the Governator then Arnie (once he built his smoking tent) went limp on protecting smokers and the rest as they say...is history

http://www.cardenascigars.com/english/orders/index.php

Just my $ .02

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
I just got some 262 in a trade, and plan on doing a review for cigarinspector.com within the next two weeks.

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
There's this guy, his name is Rene Sanchez, he has his own brand called Just Easy. The guy is a tremendous artist when it comes to rolling sticks. His traveling party is not bad on the eyes either...

http://www.justeasycigars.com/

The sticks, ROTT are really tasty and with some age on them, they rank right up there. Another stick that the locals around these part enjoy, at least some of them are from Cardenas Cigars (this used to be one of Arnie's haunts when he was the Gub'ner) they have a couple of house specials, the Cardenas Cognac and the Taco which are not bad. They used to have a stick called the Governator then Arnie (once he built his smoking tent) went limp on protecting smokers and the rest as they say...is history

http://www.cardenascigars.com/english/orders/index.php

Just my $ .02
Appreciate the heads up!

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Define boutigue so we make sure we are on the same page? lol. Besides Tats, Illusiones, here are a couple of others I enjoy

Esencia cigars (made by the folks at Palio cutters, BOTL,LLC)
Pinar Del Rio
Those are good suggestions. Just looking for something out of the ordinary or something you think should be worthy of smoking.

CigarPointe

age quod agis
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
K.A. Kendall's 7-20-4
All the Curivari blends (6 of them)
Viaje of course.
Para Ti
Paul Garmirian
La Sirena
Titan de Bronze
El Primer Mundo

ThatGuy3510

Alpha-nerd
Rating - 94.1%
36   2   1
Jameson and Panacea are a couple good ones. I really liked Warped Cigars (especially the Private Blend) but I'm not sure if they're still around.

38-50

rg
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
J. Fuego (Origen)
La Tradicion Cubana (JML 1902) also the maker of aforementioned Jameson
Casa Fernandez (Arsenio, Aganorsa Leaf)

The suggestions within the brands are not exclusive but are the ones that I've had and enjoyed.

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Great guys! Thanks for all the recommendations. Keep 'em coming if you got more.

So far I got some Curivaris, Tesa, 262's, Regustos, and Casa Fernandez' coming to me.

Really looking forward to eventually getting myself some Panaceas, La Tradicion Cubanas, Jamesons, Rodrigos, Chavetas, El Titans, and Primer Mundos.