What's new

Boutique Brands? Had any good ones lately?

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
K.A. Kendall's 7-20-4
All the Curivari blends (6 of them)
Viaje of course.
Para Ti
Paul Garmirian
La Sirena
Titan de Bronze
El Primer Mundo

I am a huge fan of the Para Ti's and PG's. PG Symphony 20 is one of the best cigars I smoked last year. Love the Para Ti Canons too!

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
You might try out Don Francisco out of Jersey. He's got a place in the DR and his "custom" blend is said to have some "special island" filler to it. I'm a fan of his entire line.

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
You might try out Don Francisco out of Jersey. He's got a place in the DR and his "custom" blend is said to have some "special island" filler to it. I'm a fan of his entire line.
Thanks for the tip. I got plenty of "special island" leaf in my humi right now. But as long as it's good I'll be interested! Thanks again!

Bsneed51

Lock and Load
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does panacea make cigars smaller than a 60rg? We have them where I work but they're all big fatties and I stay away from big fatties.
The have a Grande line that are all big fat ring guages, but they also have a Classic line with standard sized robutos, corona, churchill, torpedo, and perfecto. I smoke stuff from the classic line as I dislike most cigars over a 50 rg.

Katmancross

Katmancross
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 11211

I've never bought from Cuban Crafters and then I tried the OneOffs. I remember buying these about 5 years ago and this isn't the same cigar. It's Connecticut on the bottom and Habano on the top. Creamy, cocoa, coffee, nutty, spicy...
They have the Salomons on sale for $55 for 20. I snapped these up fast. I wish I had more dough, I'd buy a few more boxes. A great tasting cigar. If they are still on sale next month, I'm getting more.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
La Tradicion Cubana
Jameson particularly Santos de miami
Casa Gomez < i can plug my own cigar brand right?
La Caridad Del Cobre

EPCarillo

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just a heads up to everyone Im actually going to be brokering for Panacea. I just picked up the Panacea line and Im already working with 262 and Rodrigo. So Ill try to keep everyone up to date on new releases and things coming down the pipeline from these 3 under the radar companies.

Mirrorlure7m

Twitter: @Mirrorlure7m
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Titan de Bronze
Casa Gomez
La Caridad Del Cobre

And not only do they make a good cigars each and everyone of these guys are good people.

PS I have not had the opportunity to smoke a bunch of the listed brands here so I can not comment.