What's new

Bristol - Food City 500

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Last year I get a phone call in the middle of Feb. from my friends GF. She said "I want to take Tulip (yes that is his nickname and how he introduces himself) to a Nascar race. What do you think, Vegas or Atlanta?" My responce was "Bristol" "Really you think? He gonna like that more?" Hell Ya, the Mecca of old school racing. He still thanks me for getting him that hookup. haha

Best place to start the COT, let them trash the shit out of that ugly POS.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
JJ has been very, very good to me the past two weekends as my starter :yes:

I think the COT trials a few weeks ago looked terrible only because the cars were not painted. Looked like a sick plucket turkey no dobt, very odd looking. Ask Bowyer what he thinks today, I heard he smasked one up pretty good.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
That front splitter or whatever it is doesn't look easily repairable compared to the old one. I forsee that it could really hurt the guys on a medium/large track when/if it needs to be repairable.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Looks to me like that back spoiler can give them trouble if it get bent or what ever...........and u now NASCAR will be watching how high is is when it is replaced and all that shit, bunch of new rule coming from NASCAR..........I can Hear Tony and all the Whinning starting now

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Looks to me like that back spoiler can give them trouble if it get bent or what ever...........and u now NASCAR will be watching how high is is when it is replaced and all that shit, bunch of new rule coming from NASCAR..........I can Hear Tony and all the whining starting now

The cars have something on the trunk now, just a larger one and all the same? Seems fair enough to me.

I thought Gordon was the :lady: whinner?