What's new

Bristol - Food City 500

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Looks to me like that back spoiler can give them trouble if it get bent or what ever...........and u now NASCAR will be watching how high is is when it is replaced and all that shit, bunch of new rule coming from NASCAR..........I can Hear Tony and all the Whinning starting now
I don't see how the new spoiler being bent is any different then the old one being bent.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Isn't it the higher it is the more down force on the rear and if that fin is adjusted, will that not throw the ass end around more, and when drafting will it not throw the front car around more ........I'm not a race car driver, but many years ago they used to have these same type of spoiler, They got rid of them due to damage......BWTF do I know ......heheheheh

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
He should have retired 2 yrs ago when he was planning on it. I have a lot more respect for Rusty for walking away when he said he was going to. Kind of like the Rolling Stones and Kiss continuing to have a farwell tour for 10 yrs.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
So does anyone know if he's racing this week? Half the Yahoo "experts" have him picked, but he's still listed as NE...

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
The Busch brothers better pick up the pace next practice sessions. Seems this short track is a lot about where you qualify as harder to pass than most others as there is only one main groove.