Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Not sure if I put my personal here but Ive been following a few of you guys now

My personal IG: @adrenalinedependant

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I posted a "go follow Botl" picture so you should get a decent amount of followers. You'd be surprised what can come of Instagram. I made one for a local b&m and showed him how to use it and he's made quite a bit of business off of it. It's a great way to get the Botl name out there. Never know what could come of it as far as merchandise and what not. I know I'd love a Botl branded desktop humidor! And there is a guy already that makes "#botl" mugs.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I posted a "go follow Botl" picture so you should get a decent amount of followers. You'd be surprised what can come of Instagram. I made one for a local b&m and showed him how to use it and he's made quite a bit of business off of it. It's a great way to get the Botl name out there. Never know what could come of it as far as merchandise and what not. I know I'd love a Botl branded desktop humidor! And there is a guy already that makes "#botl" mugs.

Botl mugs!? Where???

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Botl mugs!? Where???
His username on IG is that_h00ligan. Follow him and ask him to make you one. The price is good.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

Botl mugs!? Where???
His username on IG is that_h00ligan. Follow him and ask him to make you one. The price is good.

Thank you so much.

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0

Botl mugs!? Where???
Jeff is an awesome guy and a great person to follow if you wanna laugh atleast once a week.