What's new

Budget Complete Cigars Possible?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Whats going on everyone. Its been awhile and its not without missing yall. Just crazy stuff hit us last year and PC time has been few.

So, we have had to take serious financial hits in the past year (from my son's mistakes and the law) and I am on a serious budget of about $100 per month for the next 5 years. With this being said, my normal $10 to $15 per cigar pallet is going to have to smoke dirt BUT alas! My BOTL must know about good smokes that are cheap and have good flavor. Creamy, spicey, and all in between. :)

I am thinking bundles at the point. What suggestions do you have that can land me in 2 simple categories.

1. Creamy and maybe sweet (no infuse or sweetened tip pls) for the morning.
2. Spicey as all get out for evening.

Any suggestions?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Oliva has some good deals right now. The Oliva Connecticut Reserve is pretty decent as well as the V and V Melanio for a bit of spice. Cuellar Connecticut Kreme very nice about 4 bucks at Famous auction. Montecristo Espada Guard about $4 on sale. There are a lot of decent 4, 5 and 6 dollar cigars out there, you don't need to buy 2nds.

Do your homework and follow the sales, Monster with the BOTL code, Famous auction.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Oliva has some good deals right now. The Oliva Connecticut Reserve is pretty decent as well as the V and V Melanio for a bit of spice. Cuellar Connecticut Kreme very nice about 4 bucks at Famous auction. Montecristo Espada Guard about $4 on sale. There are a lot of decent 4, 5 and 6 dollar cigars out there, you don't need to buy 2nds.

Do your homework and follow the sales, Monster with the BOTL code, Famous auction.
I only found the Famous link but no code. It applied it automatically. I could not find a monster code though.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Any particular 2nds?
Best seconds I know of are the Nicaraguan Overruns at cigarpage, both the Habanos and maduros are great. Pretty confident that they are Oliva seconds. Also go check out the New Cuba cigars at CI, they are rolled at Casa Fernandez and very good for the price. Also might want to check out the Ramon Bueso Genesis Habanos on cigarbid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I would recommend the Maria Mancini from JR. Although CP has the magic mountain maduro cheaper.
Ok, just checked and CP is sold out. JR has them on the regular site and auction end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
40   0   0

Usually good sales on the Oliva Melanio

Cigar King Oliva Melanio Deal

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Asylum Schizo and RB Genesis are are both popular choices, I recently scored some DE Nortenos at $2.25 each, and I like cheapies from CP to smoke at work - my last bundle was something called class 34 maduro robustos and I was pleasantly surprised - 20 sticks for $35 and they were good enough that I brought a few home to keep on hand. I’ve also bought La Palina Black for about $2/stick from CP before, not really great smokes IMO but plenty of people like them and they’re definitely “spicy”, to me at least.

For the mild side, there are some short-filler CC’s that can be had for around $2/stick but my experience with those is that they tend to leave me wishing I was smoking something just a little better. (If you have to go with a $2 CC, my vote is for PL Panatelas). But, once you move into the 4 buck range, a whole world of possibilities opens up - party shorts, BCJ, RASCC, principe and HUHC all get lots of love, if you want a little more cigar for your money then RyJ MF is good, party MF and HdM palmas extras are definitely mild, I love Vegueros (though not everyone does), and PLPC was recently on sale at just over $4. There are plenty of others too, these are just some of the ones I’ve been pleased with.

I would also say, sign up for emails from every vendor you can find, and of course, follow the deals thread. Happy hunting!

ETA - maybe add Man O War and MOW Ruination to your spicy list, those can be had on the cheap and I’ve enjoyed them in the past

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
All of these can be had around $4-5 a smoke.

Illusione Rothchildes
Tatuaje Petite Cazadores, Havana VI, Series P
Brickhouse by JC Newman
Padron X000
Fuente Hemingway Short Story
Curivari Gloria de Leon Fuerza
Laranja Espinosa
My Father Flor de las Antilles
My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
Oliva Serie V Lancero

RASCC
HUHC
Party Short
Boli CJ
PSD6
RyJ Mille Fleurs, Petit Royales
Fonseca Delicias
SCDLH El Principes

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A. Flores Sp52 Habana. These pop up on CigarPage, got them for $2 a piece. They're real good especially for the price.
And definitely look into the CC options as mentioned above.

Last edited:

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If you want variety watch the monster. I just grabbed Oliva Cain Maduro's for $3.31 a stick. It's usually free shipping, and if you grab enough 5 packs to exceed $50 you get 17% off with botlorg, there are other famous coupons that work if you buy in larger quantity. There's lots of fivers running between $15 - $25 ($12.45 - $20.75 after code) which would easily make your budget