What's new

Budget Complete Cigars Possible?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigar Afficianado online always keep suggesting good value cigars (not to be confused with their 2019 Top 25 Cigars list). Here is the 2019 list of their BEST BUYS OF 2019
“We analyzed hundreds of ratings from our 2019 tasting database to see which cigars offer the biggest bang for your buck and found 28 with suggested retail prices of $6 or less (before taxes) that scored 87 points or higher.”

“Many of these cigars come from titans in the industry—names like A.J. Fernandez, Padrón and Rocky Patel—and they come in a variety of shapes and sizes, including coronas, robustos, toros, even three big cigars the size of Churchills. A word to the wise: Don’t miss the Alec Bradley Project 40 06.52—along with being a Best Buy, it’s a Top 25 smoke, with a score of 92 points. And with a price tag of only $5.50, it’s a wallet-friendly cigar worth celebrating.“ David Clough

Don’t forget that there are online cigar shops that support BOTL that offer discounts to members and/or have good promotions available. Sometimes you can score with a promo sale and get the BOTL discount. Also, signup at online and brick & mortar shop newsletters So you can get notified of sales, special discount and/or freebies on accessories on special promos.

Don’t forget about small cigars in tins and other containers. Example - Joya Black Tin 4" * 32, a tin of 10 for $8.25. BOTL discount (BOTL20) $1.24. Cost per is 70 cents. The problem is you need to buy $100 total to get free shipping. https://www.neptunecigar.com/small-cigars?pg=1&nb=-1&sort=BeS

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Collecion Maduro.... $40 for 20 on Cigarpage right now. IMO the best value smoke out there by a long shot.. check out the reviews online and it might help you make a decision.

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Coronas are sold out. Looks like they're sending a box of robustos for the same price.
Really? I ordered a box of coronas and Churchills how do you know they are sending robusto's instead? Mine shipped on 2/5 so maybe I'm part of the reason they sold out lol

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Really? I ordered a box of coronas and Churchills how do you know they are sending robusto's instead? Mine shipped on 2/5 so maybe I'm part of the reason they sold out lol
Got an email explaining they're sold out, and they asked if robustos were bueno instead

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thank you all for your help. This is good. I don't have a resource for the CC's so that not a choice atm. Thanks again all.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Best seconds I know of are the Nicaraguan Overruns at cigarpage, both the Habanos and maduros are great. Pretty confident that they are Oliva seconds. Also go check out the New Cuba cigars at CI, they are rolled at Casa Fernandez and very good for the price. Also might want to check out the Ramon Bueso Genesis Habanos on cigarbid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This right here, exactly.

And a lot of the other recommendations are dead on as well.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Tatuaje series P short robusto...
Consistently available for ~$55/20 box at cigarpage. Beyond that, it's really all about watching for sales, or trying seconds.. Which aren't very consistent from batch to batch, as they're probably different blends entirely..

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Cigarpage has Nicaraguan bundles that are good. Sales on them can get for about $30ish a bundle.
Best seconds I know of are the Nicaraguan Overruns at cigarpage, both the Habanos and maduros are great. Pretty confident that they are Oliva seconds. Also go check out the New Cuba cigars at CI, they are rolled at Casa Fernandez and very good for the price.
I just received a 20 pack of the Nicaraguan Maduro overruns and they are not bad, for $2 a stick I'd buy them again. I got the 4.5 x 50 which was about the only one available. I smoke a lot of Oliva V and it didn't remind me of that series but they performed well and had good flavor just the same.

Here's a look at them (bottom pic) and another

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I just received a 20 pack of the Nicaraguan Maduro overruns and they are not bad, for $2 a stick I'd buy them again. I got the 4.5 x 50 which was about the only one available. I smoke a lot of Oliva V and it didn't remind me of that series but they performed well and had good flavor just the same.

Here's a look at them (bottom pic) and another
Yup. They're fine.

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I didn't like them at 1st so didn't mention but I've had a couple lately and the CAO La Traviata isn't bad for $2 a stick on famous with the botlorg code, buying it also allows you to use the code on anything else even excluded brands