What's new

Buffalo Cigar Fest Sept 15th

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Can't drink too much beer any way, gotta drive home after. That is a pretty sweet deal though, I could definately drink 200 dollars worth of been in 8 hours lol

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
FYI even better deal

Hi John, all VIP discount codes ended a few weeks ago. We’re almost entirely sold out of VIP at this point.
A heads up – we will be running a Groupon deal starting 8/19 where you can purchase a Cigar Lover ticket for $79 ($129 regular value). Keep an eye out for it soon!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
As far as my experience with deals at this type of event. They normally don't change the prices that much but they will offer swag or buy (?) and get (?) free deals. If the event is large the people behind the cigars will probably be factory reps.

Have a good time and bring lots of money!

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Went to the Rochester event at Nice Ash last week. First time at the store. Not a bad little place. But like any cigar store in NY, prices are nuts. The Thursday thing kinda sucked. Hopefully that will change. My dad and I did the VIP ticket there. Got a deal where we got the tickets for $100 a piece instead of $150 a piece. Came with 6 free beers, 20 cigars, and a pig roast. And some other crap in a bag. The cigars were ordinary festival cigars. Nothing great. But I wasn't expecting much.

The big win for me came at the end of the night. They had a bunch of stuff they were auctioning off to benefit Veterans Outreach. They had minimum bids for everything to start it off. I wound up getting one of the pewter DE ashtrays for really cheap. Pretty cool. I was just putting my name down to start the bidding. Figured I would be outbid in no time. But I don't think that crowd rolled with DE. When I went to pay, the guy said I stole that ashtray.

That Buffalo fest sounds cool. I'll have to look a little more into it.